Not open for further replies.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I expected this summer for Biss to sign a new contract or leave.

Can’t see us letting his contract run down to only 12 months next summer.

Hopefully we are working on an extension

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wouldn't be surprised if there is an informal agreement for him to stay this season but not stand in his way next summer.

With the White money, the few million we've got for other transfers and the saving in wages on Izzy, Ryan, Propper and Ali J that matches the £67 mill loss, so not imperative to sell another big player. It will also give time for Caicedo, Mwepu, Moder to settle.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I expected this summer for Biss to sign a new contract or leave.

Can’t see us letting his contract run down to only 12 months next summer.

Hopefully we are working on an extension

Give him a nice new contract worth a few bob and see what happens next year.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This.

I had him down as already gone. Dreams of a top 10 finish are alive and well if this boy stays.

Agreed……absolutely huge for us if he stays. He’ll also be even more of a crowd favourite than he has been. Keeping him will be better than signing any new striker in my book.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow really hope this is true, like others have said it will like a new signing who has already settled in as we all thought he was going. Not confirmed yet of course but this player could be a real player for us this season. The competition from new & newish signings will push him to greater heights.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
I've always thought to achieve a top ten finish we need a spine with the quality and experience of Dunk/ Bissouma / top grade striker. With £50 million for White it would be madness to sell Bissouma this year, when we have money to get that striker in ...

I so hope Bissouma stays. Seeing the improved at the Amex is mouth watering.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Agreed……absolutely huge for us if he stays. He’ll also be even more of a crowd favourite than he has been. Keeping him will be better than signing any new striker in my book.

Complete agree.

It hadn’t even entered my mind that he would still be here next season but if he did sign a new contract that would be better news than any possible new signing. That along with Welbeck extending would mean we’ve had a brilliant summer regardless of any other incomings.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Now we have the £50m i guess Tony doesn't need to sell so he'll be signing an extension. Doesn't seem like any of the big boys fancied throwing £40m at him. Their loss.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Now we have the £50m i guess Tony doesn't need to sell so he'll be signing an extension. Doesn't seem like any of the big boys fancied throwing £40m at him. Their loss.

I would think he’s worth £50M to us. The other potential selling point is we now have evidence of someone signing an improved, longer contract, and then being allowed to depart a year later. You’d think that will be being pointed out to Biss to try and get him to sign (fingers crossed).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I reckon the likely outcome is a fat new 3 or 4 year contract and then a potential sale next summer (PSG or similar) for another new Albion record fee…..by which time we’ve got Moises, Mwepu and Moder fully blooded and ready.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The moment we hear Caicedo has gone out on loan is the moment we know Bissouma is staying for sure.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I would definitely hope we’d be after a bigger fee than that for Biss.

This may be the sticking point as to why he won’t be going. We (rightfully) require a decent and fair transfer fee for a player like Biss. And many of the big boys can probably get far better value abroad.

And there’s no way we don’t sell with his contact ticking down, so Tony, Paul and the boys are probably quite motivated to give a year extension and review the situation next summer. The only spanner in the works is Man City, who would be comfortable paying the fee if it’s a player Pep wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here