Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Crikey that video really highlights what an incredible talent he is. Being that exceptional defensively AND being a flairniac is very, very rare. Fair play to Potter and team too- his positional play and anticipation is insane.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Potter currently in a press conference naming some doubts for Monday.

Mwepu, Webster, maybe MacAllister

Biss not one of them mentioned

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
This is now much less promising. From the club site

Team news
Graham Potter said, “Hopefully Yves Bissouma can train on Saturday.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
When he goes he will be irreplaceable. We will need to use the money to strengthen in two or three other positions to compensate for losing him. He's here now though, so we can celebrate watching the finest Albion player of all time. Lawrenson Schmawrenson. (I have no idea what that means)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Utter bollocks, more click bait, I have met Yves and know a good friend of his, he has said he is very happy here, loves his football and has no plans to go anywhere this season.

I have no doubt that's true today. He's obviously not pushing for a move ("when it's my time, it's my time") but he will go. I was flabbergasted when Dean Saunders was sold (for a pittance), gutted when Bobby left, but no one would begrudge Bissouma the career either of them had. It's just very difficult not to just enjoy how sublime he is with us right now!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I hope we can hang on to Yves for as long as possible, but our performance against Arsenal reassured me that we have a succession plan to cope without him.
Moder was superb, and we all know that Mac Allister is also an excellent prospect.
When you add into the mix, Mwepu and Caceido who have both been bought for the future I reckon we'll be alright after all.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I hope we can hang on to Yves for as long as possible, but our performance against Arsenal reassured me that we have a succession plan to cope without him.
Moder was superb, and we all know that Mac Allister is also an excellent prospect.
When you add into the mix, Mwepu and Caceido who have both been bought for the future I reckon we'll be alright after all.

have to agree with that but i just hope we get decent money for him , 30 million is a steal.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

100%. Delighted with how we played last night without Biss. Was worried about arsenal taking control of the game without him in the line up, esp after last Monday, but we absolutely dominated arsenal. Great stuff, especially considering we also have Mwepu, Caceido and Macallister as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here