Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] You've renewed your 2020/21 season ticket!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thoughtless as well as stupid, someone at the Albion needs a lesson in timing.

Much like my water supplier who thought today would be a good day for me to receive a letter telling me they are raising my standing order.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Can someone do a poll re what you would like the club to do about the lost games?

eg
- full refund
- partial refund
- above but to AITC
- no refund
- full discount of lost games off next season
- partial discount of lost games off next season
- club shop voucher
- no refund but be able to cancel next seasons ticket if you now feel you can't afford it (due to predicted impact of the virus on the economy or your circumstances)

For me, I don't demand a refund (although i may take it if offered) but I would like something off next seasons cost, as I have committed to the dd.

I think if no more games are played you should get say a £50 voucher for the club shop? Personally I wouldn't want anything I think the club have enough to worry about

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thoughtless, someone deserves a lesson in timing at the Albion.

Much like my water supplier who thought today would be a good day for me to receive a letter telling me they are raising my standing order.

I don't think this was there biggest priority in the last twenty four hours! It's just an e-mail.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think this was there biggest priority in the last twenty four hours! It's just an e-mail.

No big deal, maybe I am expecting too much to think whoever was responsible for sending them out to maybe question whether it was a good day to do so :shrug:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Thoughtless as well as stupid, someone at the Albion needs a lesson in timing.

They cannot alter your standing order, only you can.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If I had a choice I'd prefer a full refund and failing that a partial refund. If not some sort of discount. Whilst I know it is money I'd already committed to spend I'm not flush enough to just write it off if I'm not getting anything in return for it.

Exactly this!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No big deal, maybe I am expecting too much to think whoever was responsible for sending them out to maybe question whether it was a good day to do so :shrug:

As the cut off date was 11th March, I suspect this was a fully automated computer generated email. I think the staff have had a lot to do in the past 48 hours and it was a lot of hassle to check and stop it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

...... an e-mail that was pre-programmed weeks ago and it just wasn't on yesterday's radar. It's not someone pressing send!

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I didn’t get one of those

I received a survey to complete asking why I hadn’t renewed

Personal reasons
Financial reasons
Footballing reasons
VAR
Other

Actually I lied about the VAR bit....

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
So they're going to be taking my monthly direct debit for next season before the current season actually ends? Nice work if you can get it.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Can’t see us getting the quarter of our home games back or if they are ever rearranged then due to short notice I doubt if people will be able to go to all of them . That’s at least £125 back in the north stand . Thank you very much and no I don’t want a club shop voucher for some over priced tat

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Lol they do that every year

True.

Good point, well made.

What I meant to say was that they'll carry on taking it without any idea of what's going to happen re refunds, effects on next season, etc.

But I didn't say that and you rightly exposed me for the idiot I am.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
...... an e-mail that was pre-programmed weeks ago and it just wasn't on yesterday's radar. It's not someone pressing send!

At the risk of flogging a dead unimportant horse, anything you are doing in business should be on the radar. Care to explain what made the backroom office staff really busy because our game was cancelled at 1030 last night, they had the rest of the day.. I can’t imagine delaying a pre programmed email was a massive task. If we were an airline I would accept the too busy line.

Anyway I will leave it there as it’s not important, I just don’t buy too busy too stop it going out. Maybe I am being picky :shrug:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the risk of flogging a dead unimportant horse, anything you are doing in business should be on the radar. Care to explain what made the backroom office staff really busy because our game was cancelled at 1030 last night, they had the rest of the day.. I can’t imagine delaying a pre programmed email was a massive task. If we were an airline I would accept the too busy line.

Anyway I will leave it there as it’s not important, I just don’t buy too busy too stop it going out. Maybe I am being picky :shrug:

V busy answering whiny phone calls and emails from people wanting ST and ticket refunds probably

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A revised email being sent next week.

For the safety of our players and you our customers we have at no extra cost to you enhanced your ST to a Streaming ST while deactivating the ground option from your ST.
This enables you to enjoy our home games from the comfort of your own home. This has the added bonus of enabling you to drink while watching the game.
Unlike being in the stadium you will be fully aware of what VAR is considering.
For an extra £38 you can have a digital copy if the programme sent to inbox 2 hours before kick off.

For those that prefer to stand at games this will be allowed providing your home receives a safe standing certificate from our safety officer. Book your appointment now. A one off fee of £50 applies to administration.

Don't forget that your ST covers the transport and costs from your bedroom to living room before and after the game.
A home delivery service for pies and burgers. Will be in place for the forthcoming season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here