Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

youtube question

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
a lot of the film i try to play comes out very dark, not really watchable. i guess it may be my pc but if not, is there a way i can brighten picture. ive tried basic brightness dials on pc to no avail

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Adjust the gamma settings?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Throw your computer out of the window and purchase a nice new shiny laptop you skinflint!!!:glare: :lolol: :wave:

*wait for........"i am a skint student and cant afford to eat let alone afford a laptop".............get coat*

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
*Gullsworth* said:
Throw your computer out of the window and purchase a nice new shiny laptop you skinflint!!!:glare: :lolol: :wave:

*wait for........"i am a skint student and cant afford to eat let alone afford a laptop".............get coat*

not quite, have mental disability and unlikely to work again, and yes just had to work out how i was going to eat next week, and also avoid bailiffs taking every f***ing thing i own which is a crap pc...but yeah not a bad guess:wave:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
oops :dunce:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
*Gullsworth* said:

no worries, made me chuckle :lolol: I have mentioned it somewhere a long while ago. I was 20 years in social care working with challenging behaviour, assessing abusers peodophiles etc and two years back after being assulted for umpteenth time in a care home for kids with adhdi had a major breakdown (also struggled wiv alcoholism since 1980. bottom line is i went from 35k, happy relationship and nice home to £60 pw, poxy studio room and alone... hence two seasons since i seen albion play at withdean...been regular up till then from 1963/4...may have nerves shot to bits and unable to face confrontation but have vvgsoh..fuckin have to have :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
gwpdylan said:
no worries, made me chuckle :lolol: I have mentioned it somewhere a long while ago. I was 20 years in social care working with challenging behaviour, assessing abusers peodophiles etc and two years back after being assulted for umpteenth time in a care home for kids with adhdi had a major breakdown (also struggled wiv alcoholism since 1980. bottom line is i went from 35k, happy relationship and nice home to £60 pw, poxy studio room and alone... hence two seasons since i seen albion play at withdean...been regular up till then from 1963/4...may have nerves shot to bits and unable to face confrontation but have vvgsoh..fuckin have to have :lolol:

So a new laptop is out the question then?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
gwpdylan said:
more chance of being visited by a lap dancer

What's your address all can be arranged.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
i live under the third cardboard box down from the station, but tend to get moved on a lot. guess thats why pc a bit iffy on reception :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here