Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

youth team

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
hi all just wondered if anyone can see any up and coming players in the youth team scholars at the albion

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Slightly bizzarre as a first post, who are you scouting for?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There are two or three youth players starting to play regularly for the senior reserves. Andrew Pearson, Zac Beda and Kane Louis.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Pearson looks like joining our conveyor belt of reliable centre backs.

Agreed. He looked quite self assured against Millwall reserves.

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
sorry if you think i am scouting , not at all , and yes unusual 1st post , but i thought this was an albion forum anyhow pearson looks a good bet then , i think he is gaining experiance with bognor .
btw new member wahoo says hello

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
sorry if you think i am scouting , not at all , and yes unusual 1st post , but i thought this was an albion forum anyhow pearson looks a good bet then , i think he is gaining experiance with bognor .
btw new member wahoo says hello

Hmm yeah, he's not on loan at Bognor :glare:

Or is he ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hi wahoo, sorry to doubt your post...take it you weren't fishing...welcome on board.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Do you think Kane Louis will make the 1st team? Never thought he was that special when I was at in his junior school although that was quite a long time ago

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Do you think Kane Louis will make the 1st team? Never thought he was that special when I was at in his junior school although that was quite a long time ago

More than likely

He's a regular for the reserves now and has a great friendship with Nate Elder so they would be ideal upfront.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Pearson looks like joining our conveyor belt of reliable centre backs.

he used to come along and train with us for a bit at hassocks, and he was a class above then

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
steve brinkhurst. even injured for the half the year last season with a broken collar bone, still managed to get a scholar.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Hmm yeah, he's not on loan at Bognor :glare:

Or is he ???

No, he isn't at Bognor. When they go out on loan they don't play for the reserves and he was playing on Wed night.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
No, he isn't at Bognor. When they go out on loan they don't play for the reserves and he was playing on Wed night.

That's exactly what I thought.

Seems this wahoo is a scout trying to look at our young talents, well he can bugger right off and get his facts right first.

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
i can tell you right now i aint a scout and that pearson has started most of bognors games all this season , fact

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
if you dont believe have a look on bognor rocks web site , same andy pearson trust me

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He must be doing both then as he definitely played on Wed and last week for the reserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here