Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Youth team Game

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Next Tuesday, at The Amex. £5.00 a ticket.

Who else is going?

WSL only will be open. (That's the plan at the moment anyway)

It would be good to get a few there and give the youngsters some support.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im going, looking forward to it. Lots of Familiar names from the past in the youth team.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Development Squad playing at Reading this afternoon with triallist ful back Lafferty in the side - another bit of the future?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you click on 'edit' then on 'go advanced' you can edit the title.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
650 sold atm, hope we get abit more in

Is it really too much to ask the club to make this one potg? I'm sure I'm not alone in being undecided about going, but if it's a fine evening and I'm at a loose end, I would probably turn up, but really can't be bothered to get ticket in advance for a youth team game. It can't be that difficult to sell a few tickets in the shop up to 10 mins or so before kick off.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Is it really too much to ask the club to make this one potg? I'm sure I'm not alone in being undecided about going, but if it's a fine evening and I'm at a loose end, I would probably turn up, but really can't be bothered to get ticket in advance for a youth team game. It can't be that difficult to sell a few tickets in the shop up to 10 mins or so before kick off.

Part of the planning conditions

and

I guess the Club will decide in the next day or so (depending on ticket sales) what to do about car parking, so giving them an idea of how many tickets sold is a good idea.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'll be there.
Be good if we could park nearby as no extra buses or trains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here