Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

youth section in the new seats?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Price reductions for young adults/low income groups will only come if the novelty factor wears off or we sink like a stone back into League One, both hopefully are a good few years away. The club seem to have got the pricing spot on at this point in time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Because the 40 TO 50 generation ain't gonna last forever. The fan base we have was created in the 70's and 80's when alot of us were teenagers, just need to make sure we don't become a retirement stadium by the sea.

Now I'm all for building the fanbase but making older fans unwelcome is NOT the answer

price reductions for young adults/low income groups will only come if the novelty factor wears off or we sink like a stone back into league one, both hopefully are a good few years away. The club seem to have got the pricing spot on at this point in time.

Its easier to sell a good product,yep its all fine now and the club have done very well.
Now won't last for long,whooops its gone already:smile:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think there are a load of 16-20yo's who are in full time education, low paid or un-employed and I think they should have a discounted price, even a section.

This is an age range where there are many changes & choices in life. Let's try to make the Albion an affordable part of their lives.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Because the 40 TO 50 generation ain't gonna last forever. The fan base we have was created in the 70's and 80's when alot of us were teenagers, just need to make sure we don't become a retirement stadium by the sea.
Christ the stadium has an enormous mount of youngsters as it is,not sure where you sit but it's far from middle aged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here