Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

youth football players wanted

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
HANGLETON RANGERS U13 SEASON 2011/2012 ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM.

WE PROVIDE A GOOD FRIENDLY TEAM ENVIRONMENT WITH EXCELLENT TRAINING BY 2 QUALIFIED COACHES

WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS IN ALL POSITIONS WITH A GOOD WILLING TO LEARN ATTITUDE

WE TRAIN SATURDAY MORNINGS AND THURSDAY EVENINGS IN THE SUMMER AND PLAY MATCHES ON A SUNDAY

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A GREAT CLUB AND WOULD LIKE MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT:

PAUL 01273 235632 MOB: 07876611061

:bhasign: :albion1: :thumbsup:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Hangleton Rangers under 8`s are looking for more players aswell,they are starting up a second team at this age group for next season,currently school year 3.A well run club with good,Qualified, level headed coaches that want to coach the right way in accordance with age and circumstances.

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
Confirmation that training/trials start on Thursday 5th May at 6:00 until 8:00 please make contact for venue details

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Del boy - whats the point in that?

I know both the Hangleton coaches here and can't recommend them highly enough.

Paul/Chris will keep my ears open for you both!

My club are also looking for Kids in reception, year 1, 2 & 4(next years u7/8/10)!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
paul fancy a friendly soon against my southwick under 13's took over them at the end of the season so hopefully do alot better than they did last season .... also got one of your old players from mile oak and hangleton shane cook (little brother so had to have him)

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
paul fancy a friendly soon against my southwick under 13's took over them at the end of the season so hopefully do alot better than they did last season .... also got one of your old players from mile oak and hangleton shane cook (little brother so had to have him)

no prob mate can arrange one pop me a email and ill get back to you

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
hangleton rangers u13 season 2011/2012 are looking for new players to join our team.

We provide a good friendly team environment with excellent training by 2 qualified coaches

we are looking for players in all positions with a good willing to learn attitude

we train saturday mornings and thursday evenings in the summer and play matches on a sunday

if you are interested in joining a great club and would like more info please contact:

Paul 01273 235632 mob: 07876611061

:bhasign: :albion1: :thumbsup:

another :bounce: to recruit last few players :thumbsup::albion1:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
are you at tournement today mate,or did yu do yesterdays???

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lost in final 1 nil,against hangleton rangers!!!the manager doesnt know about the respect programme i can asure you,saw danny and gemma

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
lost in final 1 nil,against hangleton rangers!!!the manager doesnt know about the respect programme i can asure you,saw danny and gemma

unlucky mate sorry to hear that shame i couldn't get into that one mate, will have to arrange a beer or two might be organizing a beer with couples up the dogs soon if you fancy it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here