Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're Not Going Up!!!

you'renotgoingup

Jan 18, 2004
just a few points from yesterday!
your players cheat, but u still cant win! leon knight in the LDV match, gary hart yesterday! what a joke!
we didn't play that well, i admit, but had our 2 best wingers out (mcleod and ainsworth), and one of our main strikers (tony thorpe), and we still beat you!
yes you should've had a penalty! s*** happens! we've had numerous decisions go against us this season! cullip should've been sent off second half, so it all evens itself out in the end! and butters should've gone for elbowing shittu!
leon knight bottled it yesterday, every chance he had he took it too early because he knew shittu would get him. he said before the LDV match that he joined the right club and that brighton would definitely catch us- i bet he has shut up now hasn't he!? 15 points behind, and you aren't even in a play off position!

:lolol:
and i saw one of your posts about carlisle being an :drink: -well u lot would die to have a centre back of his quality!

well i better say :wave: now because we aint gonna be playing u lot next season!!:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:salute:

you'renotgoingup said:
i saw one of your posts about carlisle being an :drink: -well u lot would die to have a centre back of his quality!
Credit to the guy for acknowledging the chants from the Albion end with a cheery wave.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

:lolol:

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Our players cheat? Piss off you tard, how many times were your players rolling around on the floor like a dog waiting for its belly to be rubbed?

Danny Shittu for example, 6'2" or whatever he is was constantly brushed over by Leon Knight 5'4", do you seriously think Knight could continually knock him over? The answer is no, Shittu was cheating.

And how many other players wanted to fall over? Jesus christ you have a team full of crap ballerinas!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair if you were 15 points ahead of your biggest rivals in the division you would gloat as well. Also Knight was asking for grief when he said we would catch QPR and win the league.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
QPR are going up... and they're coming straight back down again, cos they won't have a penny to spend on new players.

Shame.

Last edited:

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
true about the wingers and ainsworth - we would of got thumped 4-0 if they where playing - sad but true.

you'renotgoingup

Jan 18, 2004
didn't take me long to come up with that at all, just looked at league table and saw u were 15 points behind. to be fair, u prob caused us more problems than any team has at loftus road, not even plymouth put us under the cosh like u did 2nd half.
someone said we had a team full of crap ballerinas? like who? shittu doesn't go down easily at all!

sbee

Jul 8, 2003
Fair play - I think you just about deserved to win.

I have two points about yesterday.

Firstly, that joke of a linesman our end who missed about
everything. He shouldn't be allowed to line a kids game.

Also, Shittu: does he do anything except hoof the ball out,
head the ball out and roll around the floor like a big
tart?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
you'renotgoingup said:
someone said we had a team full of crap ballerinas? like who? shittu doesn't go down easily at all!
So tell me, if you were actually at the game yesterday, how many times did the trainer come on for Shittu, was it 3? And how many other times was the big lump of hoofing lard rolling around on the floor? I'd say at least 5 in total! And what about that fantastic dive with no one anywhere near him in the penalty area, bit windy for him was it?

Last edited:

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
Fact is our defence is a lot more effective than yours, whatever bitter abuse you can muster. And we won't come straight back down - that's what you did last year because without Zamora you weren't very good. We will only need two or three players next year and with the state of many clubs, they won't be difficult to come by. We built our current squad on sod all money.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
its true...we aint going up!

Shittu was the cheating bastard yesterday though, feigning injury left right and f***ing centre!

Leon was shooting too early but he's still got 18 goals!

Trevor looked alright but we need strength in depth and to drop about 5 players so we can make a proper charge next season

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Time to admit defeat? Probably. But anyone with half a brain would know that QPR and Plymouth were the boys for automatic promotion way before yesterdays game.

So the abuse is actually respect in some ways as the White City Crack Chasers actully thought of us as a serious rival.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So what did Cullip do to deserve being sent off? I even saw Furlong kick out at him near the end of the game. Basically Cullip never gave Furlong a chance and shephered him brilliantly.

I would say you'll go up, and I would even offer my congratulations now, but they need to change their manager. That kind of gamemanship and tactic just will not work in Div 1. They will need to learn how to play the ball on the deck. Somehow, it works very well at Loftus Road in Div 2, but it certinaly will not in a higher division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here