Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You're favourite current Brighton player

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
Many of them, there turning into a great team, but I like the way Dicker has been left out many times but just gets on with it and nevar lets us down. very cool in tight situations as well. Murray Bennet Calderon Elphick....Just all of them!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
It's a very hard choice between... Elphick, Calderon, Dicker, Bennett, Murray, Kishishev... But I have to stick with the same player it's been for the last few years.....

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think Painter deserves far more credit than he deserves, as i don't think he had one bad performance since he arrived, and is probably our most consistent player, and what is probably the best left back in the league IMO. :clap:

Along with Painter, Calderon, El-Abd and Murray have to be up there :bowdown:

Cheffy

Jan 12, 2010
Calderon. the confidence in the back line from this time last year is amazing.Love those boys!
Can feel a poll coming on!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dicker, Bennett, Calderon, LuaLua, Elphick

This is much easier when we only have one or two good players. :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
This is probably the first ever season supporting the Albion where i have no actual favourite. Gus has them all working so well for each other.

The whole team for me :thumbsup:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dicker, the most underrated player we have.

Agreed. he is the most underated player, he adds a lot to our team.

My Favourites are:
Bennett
Murray
Lualua
Dicker
Painter
Calderon
Elphick
Barnes
Brezovan
Any other player

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
Bennett is class, reminds me of Beckham as he has real football brain, not just a pacy winger ala Walcott. Also like Painter but hard to get too excited about him. When Calderon is on song he is a joy to watch, such commitment and drive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here