Your Valentines Day

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
How has your day been so far ? - Bloody hard day at work.

Many cards ? - None, nor any sent.

What have you planned for tonight ? - Nowt. If I made any kind of obligate, tokenist gesture today my g/f would treat it with the kind of contempt it would deserve.

You've got me started now. I'll say it one more time - today is the ONLY day of the year when it is NOT acceptable to make some kind of gesture, to do something or buy a little gift for your other half. It's the antithesis of romantic - a money driven, cynical exercise in preying on people's insecurities, and as such is utterly meaningless and romantically bankrupt. :angry: If you want to do something nice for someone you care about, do it spontaneously when you want to and because you're thinking about them, NOT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO SELL CARDS, FLOWERS, CHOCOLATES AND TASTELESS f***ing TEDDY BEARS ARE TELLING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD!

Rant over. For now.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You've got me started now. I'll say it one more time - today is the ONLY day of the year when it is NOT acceptable to make some kind of gesture, to do something or buy a little gift for your other half. It's the antithesis of romantic - a money driven, cynical exercise in preying on people's insecurities, and as such is utterly meaningless and romantically bankrupt. :angry: If you want to do something nice for someone you care about, do it spontaneously when you want to and because you're thinking about them, NOT BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO SELL CARDS, FLOWERS, CHOCOLATES AND TASTELESS f***ing TEDDY BEARS ARE TELLING YOU THAT YOU SHOULD!

Rant over. For now.

All men should agree with this, Tasha knows because I told her today, although she called me insensitive and un-caring but oh well :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here