Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Valentines Day

Jan 30, 2008
dont you think this is just another gloating thread for some people. i told my mrs from day one that i dont do valentines day and have stuck to it, saying that she does buy for me .......

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We work all day and have the little one to play with in the evening and cards don't do it for us. So I asked my wife last night what I could do. She said 'Let me watch my soap and give me a foot massage and that'll do me'.... Easy!!!

Still been extra romantic and silly today....

However..... every year since I was fifteen I have recieved an anonymous Valentine...... hasn't arrived yet.... :(

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
she is cooking me dinner and then I am off to work in a local nightclub to earn some ££ and doing nothing apart from stare at sexy ladies!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
dont you think this is just another gloating thread for some people. i told my mrs from day one that i dont do valentines day and have stuck to it, saying that she does buy for me .......

Rest asssured behind your back there will always be a geezer trying to shag your bird

would up ya game if i was you !

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
Got her Blue and White Flowers and a bottle of Bubbly with Blue and White Ribbons. Poem read; Roses are Red The Albion are Blue but I don't love them as much as you

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
f*** Valentine's Day. Just an excuse for the greetings card industry to con gullible people out of money. f*** 'em.

I love my missus every day, anyway. I don't need some wet behind the ears card writer to tell her that.

Is the correct and right thing

Why should I go out and WASTE money on a load of shit that she already knows ???

Completely bollocks day in my opinion.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Got her Blue and White Flowers and a bottle of Bubbly with Blue and White Ribbons. Poem read; Roses are Red The Albion are Blue but I don't love them as much as you

If that makes you both happy then bollocks to what people say. You keep doing it if it's what you both like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here