Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your teams a disgrace your teams a disgrace Gus poet your teams a disgrace

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
El Hab is a massive play actor in keeping with the modern professional way you see on MOTD most weeks. Vincente likes winning free-kicks. All standard stuff.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
BNPley calling US a disgrace?

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Big word for a Northerner DISGRACE !! they must have exceptionally good teachers in Burnley

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
As I attend most of our games so I was at Burnley yesterday. I was astounded by the anger directed at us and our team. Reading their website they seem to think we were a bunch of divers or assassins. On exiting the stadium I had to wall through a gauntlet of Burnley fans to my car. I was informed I and my team were cheats, a disgrace and although I and my fellow Seagulls were heavily outnumbered we gave it back. There must be something in the water up there or they issue rose tinted glasses to that bunch of ........

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
:lolol:
Not really. It sounded a bit tinpot. It was hardly a wall of noise. You've got to remember that these Northerners still regard electricity with barely concealed suspicion. And they still have mating rituals that would make wanking chimpanzees blush.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They booed Navarro for staying down when he was tackled and had treatment. There's a fan having a go at Navarro on Twitter for diving. Navarro has responded with a photo of his injury.
Twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here