Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your teams a disgrace your teams a disgrace Gus poet your teams a disgrace

Not really. It sounded a bit tinpot. It was hardly a wall of noise. You've got to remember that these Northerners still regard electricity with barely concealed suspicion. And they still have mating rituals that would make wanking chimpanzees blush.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not really. It sounded a bit tinpot. It was hardly a wall of noise. You've got to remember that these Northerners still regard electricity with barely concealed suspicion. And they still have mating rituals that would make wanking chimpanzees blush.

Now that made me laugh out LOUD!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

this........it is a f***ing strange part of the world, they have special shops that are dedicated to selling wigs, glass eyes , strap- ons for whippets and curry flavoured ice cream..........no doubt the lads who travelled up will have an interesting time...!

D

Deleted member 22389

Football honestly make me laugh. All these mega rich clubs up north, some of the most successful clubs in the world. Players on millions of pounds of year, and yet it seems the North is in a lot more poverty. Seems like the priorities have gone wrong somewhere.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Couldn't even hear this in the away end. Still trying to work out what they were upset about.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
FIVE bookings to our two
TWELVE fouls to our five

and somehow OUR team is a disgrace ?

Bunch of f***ed-up 19th-century BNP cloth-capped whippet-worrying tragic northern SPACKOS

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
FIVE bookings to our two
TWELVE fouls to our five

and somehow OUR team is a disgrace ?

Bunch of f***ed-up 19th-century BNP cloth-capped whippet-worrying tragic northern SPACKOS

Its the way Howe always sets his teams up against us, they just try and stop us playing, cheat and nick the odd goal. Unfortunately its quite successful which says more about our fragility than their prowess

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Some of the responses on this thread are a disgrace. Why do we have to resort to pathetic stereotypes when someone criticises us?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
All this anger and nobody has noticed the thread says Gus poet :moo: surely a good joke opportunity here :moo:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
To be honest I can see where some of this comes from. Austin (or was it Ings) hacks down El Abd from behind - who rolls around. We all smile. Then when the ref had made the booking he stands up and trots off back to the half-way line.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Its the way Howe always sets his teams up against us, they just try and stop us playing, cheat and nick the odd goal. Unfortunately its quite successful which says more about our fragility than their prowess

Yes - his last time at Withdean was supposed to be a clash of the footballing teams. Howe's mob came and did what you said. Very disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here