Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

YOUR team for LEEDS

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
That Hawkins has had a better season than Elphick! He just hasn't. For a start he hasn't played as many and when he has played he has been a shambles at the back

Ok, he's played 2 less, but even so Hawkins has been (excluding the last 3 games when he hasn't even been terrible but ok) our best defender.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Hawkins has been the biggest liability at the back over the course of the season so far.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Virgo

Virgo Virgo Hawkins Virgo

Hawkins Virgo Virgo Hawkins

Virgo Hawkins

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Correct. So I confidently expect that it will look nothing like this.

Exactly. I think the players, formation is so obvious, but the only person that sees it much different is the man in charge.

Well its only Hawkins (picking him when clearly unfit) and Virgo (playing him where his weaker, i.e. not a centre back) that the manager is really doing differently, but it seems to make the team weaker.

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
Ok, he's played 2 less, but even so Hawkins has been (excluding the last 3 games when he hasn't even been terrible but ok) our best defender.

He is not our best defender at all. and i dont know what you have been watching to even dream of saying that? he has been poor in the majority of games he has played.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:thud:

I give up.

Think the Best Defender of the Month poll proved you are very much in the minority with your views.

Hawkins made a GOOD start to the season, not amazing but GOOD. Since being rushed back from injury (no fault of his own) he has been an absolute disaster.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd deffo have Hawkins in goal!
No way, he lacks mobility and agility.

Leeds have great attacking options in Beckford, Becchio, Robinson etc

Virgo needs to play at the back - if we sit back, defend well and hit them on the break with Anyinsah and Thornton then we stand a great chance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kuipers

Whing
Elphick
Virgo
Richards

El-Abd

Anyinsah
Savage