Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your support for a very good cause

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
voted , stops the cats ending up in a takeaway meal.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I didn't know cats were 'a very good cause'...

the reason they are is because if there were not people like Ron you would be knee deep in kittens and sick and nasty stray cats he takes them in helps them recover and re-homes them this is why Brighton and Hove council have nominated him for this award otherwise they would have to pick up the ticket and for him a one man band who homes more cats than the RSPCA and Cats Protection some weeks that is a feat in itself and the poor mites that are dumped because of illness and an owner who can/will not pay for its recovery he takes them on and if needs be pays to have them PTS if the cat has not chance of recovery all because someone who once owned that cat could not be bothered to look after it.
Its a gut wrenching job sometimes, I know believe me, Ron like myself loves all animals and the fact that its cats is just chance it could just as easily been dogs,snakes or elephants.
my belief is that a nation who look after their animals which we are supposed to be can look after all living beings ........................and I'm afraid we are on the slippery slope.

I dont like cats over much as they always dig their claws in my lap, but I have voted as its for you.

thanks mate.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f*** whether you like dogs or cats or children or whatever!

This is a BRIGHTON FAN asking us to help rig an internet poll. It's what we do.

I'm in. :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
my belief is that a nation who look after their animals which we are supposed to be can look after all living beings ........................and I'm afraid we are on the slippery slope.

Seems a bit of a hypocritical comment when cats put birds/mice/rabbits etc through agony whilst, quite often, the owner looks on in amusement or cannot be bother to save said animal from its torture.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Seems a bit of a hypocritical comment when cats put birds/mice/rabbits etc through agony whilst, quite often, the owner looks on in amusement or cannot be bother to save said animal from its torture.

not me .................................I'v got a robin that follows me around the garden after saving it from the clutches of on of our cats and we have a nation of slow worms who have no tail tips ....................it is what cats do I'm afraid but we are home most of the day which deters our lot

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I voted for Ron as any friend of Glasfryns is a friend of mine. Also you can vote for Albion in the Community in the Sports and Activity section.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I voted for Ron as any friend of Glasfryns is a friend of mine. Also you can vote for Albion in the Community in the Sports and Activity section.

thanks Skip
had a look at sports and activity section and of coarse voted for the Albion but also saw a name I know there Spencer Mintram nice lad played football with my lad but unfortunately only one vote available
thanks again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
OK chaps and ladies I have bought this thread back because I have just this minute heard that my mate Ron has been taken to hospital with a massive heart attack and had an operation other than that I know no more

just to ask you If you have a God then please remember him in your prayers this man is very precious not only to myself but his whole family and that includes all the cats he has in his care being looked after by volunteers

thanks

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I hope Ron gets well soon. He's a good bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here