Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Spurs abuse here,

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Have you started work already? Now that would be impressive, posting on NSC after two minutes ...

Oh yeah, Spurs blow goats ...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
KinkyGoebels said:
Well after a classic spurs effort last night i suspect some of you may wish to take the piss.....

Can't be bothered frankly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'd wear a palace shirt for the rest of my life rather than wear a spurs shirt for one day. Biggest bunch of tossers you'll ever meet, and that's just their twatty supporters.
:angry:

Jol anger as Grimsby humble Spurs

Grimsby 1-0 Tottenham
Martin Jol has described his Tottenham side's shock Carling Cup first round defeat to Grimsby as the lowest point of his spell in charge of the club.
Spurs were knocked out by the League Two leaders after Jean-Paul Kamudimba Kalala smashed home an 89th minute volley from the edge of the area.

"This is definitely my worst moment since coming here," said Jol.

"This must be one of the biggest upsets in the Carling Cup but that's what you can expect losing to a team like that."

Jol, whose side have scored just one goal in their last five games, blamed strikers Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane for failing to make an impact up front.

It is a great night for the town, the club, supporters and players

Grimsby boss Russell Slade

"We aren't scoring goals, and we don't look like scoring goals, which is even worse and is not good enough," added Jol.

"You know that if they get a free-kick or a corner that they can score and that's what happened.

"But we knew that beforehand and you have to make the difference up front. Sometimes we looked a bit immature.

"If you play against big players like they have, then you need to move quick and use your extra mobility.

"Our best player was Aaron Lennon and he is 18, which says it all. I'm a bit angry. When you are a Premiership side you have to win these games."

Let's be honest, Grimbsy seemed to want it much more than us

IPL
Have your say on 606

Grimsby manager Russell Slade was understandably delighted with the result and felt his side were worth the victory.

Slade said: "The players were tremendous. It is a great night for the town, the club, supporters and players.

"We have worked so hard this season and we deserved it.

"The last thing I needed was extra-time. I wanted the game over quickly but to get a goal in the last five minutes was ideal."

Kalala added: "I am just happy for the team. We worked so hard in this game.

"Every time I hit a ball they go over the top but this time I hit the target and I am happy for that."

:lolol:

LC

Dandyman

In London village.
Cheeky Monkey said:
I'd wear a palace shirt for the rest of my life rather than wear a spurs shirt for one day. Biggest bunch of tossers you'll ever meet, and that's just their twatty supporters.
:angry:

Has someone upset you ? ???

E

enigma

Just because you play in white you're NOT Real Madrid. You're not on a level with Arsenal, you never sign world class players and you don't have a patent on good football.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
would not liked to have been on the Spurs coach team coach last night..Martin Jol not a guy i would like to upset !

Dandyman

In London village.
enigma said:
Just because you play in white you're NOT Real Madrid. You're not on a level with Arsenal, you never sign world class players and you don't have a patent on good football.

Hmmm...Arse - 1 Fairs Cup and 1 Cup Winners Cup. Spurs - 1 Cup Winner Cup (the first European trophy won by a British club) and 2 Uefa Cups. Seems the Woolwich merceneries still have a bit of catching up to do.

E

enigma

Dandyman said:
Hmmm...Arse - 1 Fairs Cup and 1 Cup Winners Cup. Spurs - 1 Cup Winner Cup (the first European trophy won by a British club) and 2 Uefa Cups. Seems the Woolwich merceneries still have a bit of catching up to do.

Spurs are miles behind Arsenal. They might have won more in Europe but when was the last time they won a trophy in Europe?

Plus don't even start talking about domestic trophies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I used to like Spurs as a kid, but watching them last night I could'nt help but LAUGH out loud :lolol: stupid idiots!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here