Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Semi-Final ticket buying strategy

How are you going to play your semi-final ticket purchasing?

• STH - buying within the STH tiers

Votes: 218 43.4%
  • STH - waiting for members/guests to buy with

Votes: 118 23.5%
  • STH - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%
  • Member - buying straight away

Votes: 69 13.7%
  • Member - waiting for guests to buy with

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Member - not going

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - buying if/when I can

Votes: 33 6.6%
  • Non-STH/Member - not going

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
STH mates and F&F opting out of attending this match for various reasons, so will be attending alone for once. At least it will enable me to purchase my priority 2 ticket (234 points) as soon as it becomes available. Already booked my Seagulls travel ticket.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am a season ticket holder but would like to take my daughter (ex season ticket holder) and her boyfriend (no purchase history), so would have to wait to the end, but I think it may br risky waiting that long.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Albion+ Priority one will be buying when my window opens.

Pretty sure I will be ok for the semi, not so sure for the final.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My strategy doesn’t start until the date is announced. Can’t do the Sunday so haven’t put much into at the minute!

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Love to go again but this time it's 10 gathering for a BBQ and watch game at home. Daughters all Brighton fans and the three son-in-laws are Arsenal, Newcastle and a Man Utd fans............I'm hoping the Man Utd fan one will be going home mighty p*ssed off !!!:lolol:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Albion+ Priority one will be buying when my window opens.

Pretty sure I will be ok for the semi, not so sure for the final.
Same. No issues with the semi, but think I will struggle to get a ticket for the final if we get there.

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Stepson 1 has just squeaked into tier 1 with exactly 250 STH points (jammy JCL ha ha), so we will head straight in and try for the same seats as we had in 2019. Not saying where - hands off!

(Stepson 2 must be better trained as he now has more than we do - he's on around 550 points!)

Midget

Amexgemeinschaftsstadionhallebierschluckerinchen
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
I don't know what to do. Son in Window 1 and I'm Window 3. Please help.
If you want to sit together you will still be able to in window 3. You will just have less choice of which area and which seats.

No way there will only be singles left after 1 & 2 as there are more seats than STHs

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My brother and I are both STHs and our tickets are "linked". So one of us will buy for both as and when they are available.

He's already booked a coach. We have a motorhome and have booked a campsite nearish to Wembley for the three nights of the weekend. Mrs DiS is not an STH but is a member. Her best friend is an STH, so they will be looking to sit together. The Friend also has a motorhome and is booked on the same campsite.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Love a pint of Sagres!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Mrs Reagulls and I both STH in tier 3 but have promised (apparently) my daughter and nephew that we'll take them as we did against city last time, so will have the nervous wait to get ours and theirs at the same time. -if it all goes wrong we'll have to watch on the TV.
they both have purchase history, hopefully that helps?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here