Jameson

Malaga CF

Attachments

• Spain 051.jpg
    Spain 051.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 187

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Used to have a soft spot for Exeter City until a few days ago, then I saw their reaction to Fans Reunited, and the abuse I got on their forum for trying to gather support for Plymouth....now I say f*ck 'em!

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Valencia

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Barcelona from the Lineker days and yes I have seen them play in the flesh!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
WHOEVER P*lace are playing.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Used to have a soft spot for Exeter City until a few days ago, then I saw their reaction to Fans Reunited, and the abuse I got on their forum for trying to gather support for Plymouth....now I say f*ck 'em!

That is sad, Exeter still rates as my favourite away trip and always held their fans in high esteem. Their reaction seems a little short sighted doesn't it...what would life be like without a rival?

Even when we were really looking like going down the plug-hole I doubt if many Palace fans would have wanted us to disappear completely, regardless of whether they were enjoying seeing us suffer just a little bit, many offered their support to Fans United.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Borussia Dortmund. Loved the team of Sammer, Koller, Moller, Reidle & erm Lambert & followed them from afar ever since. Will one day get to the Westfalon.

Soft spot for both West Ham & Watford due to family ties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here