Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Upper West

Votes: 78 50.0%

• Total voters

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I thought the opposite and why I posted the poll, that demand for the Upper West seems to be very high relative to elsewhere.

I don't know the capacity of that tier, but surely it can't be equal to Lower West + North + East (incl. Family section).

I'd GUESS it's twice the size of the North.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Upper West for me, got mine on Wednesday 3 rows from front about 1/2 way between 1/2 way line & penalty box in the north half. I was part of group of 6 and there wasn't much left on halfway for a group that size.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Having been to my presentation this morning, the South, North, East and Lower West are all COMPLETELY soaked. Have a nice seat in central upper west. Looks like the first 10-12 rows are pretty much full now,

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Upper West about half way between the half way line and the North end of the ground. I fancy the North end of the stand as I'm gambling on the chance that when we win the toss, the team will elect to kick towards our own supporters second half and I like being towards that end of the ground. Sort of a bit like C/D block where I am now. Chances probably slim (Feb 10th date) but you never know.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Upper West about half way between the half way line and the North end of the ground. I fancy the North end of the stand as I'm gambling on the chance that when we win the toss, the team will elect to kick towards our own supporters second half and I like being towards that end of the ground. Sort of a bit like C/D block where I am now. Chances probably slim (Feb 10th date) but you never know.

I reckon there'll be plenty, though probably towards the back.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Upper west, ideally in the centre but I'll probably be going for Zone A (cheaper) so on the wing.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Having been to my presentation this morning, the South, North, East and Lower West are all COMPLETELY soaked. Have a nice seat in central upper west. Looks like the first 10-12 rows are pretty much full now,

Are the roofs not doing their job then??????

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Event 2, non?

Have I mentioned that Notters is my f***ing HERO and has massive balls? :falmer:

You leave my balls out of this! Hopefully we'll have a Concorde 2 and an Audio in the upper tier, none of that event bollox.

Sounds like my poker tourny tonight is probably off so may see you later, avec direct debit mandate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully Upper West but might sell out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here