• Upper West

Votes: 78 50.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure I've read a single person say they want lower West, but there must be some out there.

So what is your preferred Amex seating area?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Should Upper West be the prefered seating area of the majority, will the name of NSC be changed to reflect this?

Perhaps the board could be re-branded as Upper West Stand Polite Conversation?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I will be sitting lower west (back of the tier) on the north stand side

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm not sure I've read a single person say they want lower West, but there must be some out there.

So what is your preferred Amex seating area?

I'm surprised by this. Lower West is as close to the action as the East and has the sun and wind behind you. Gus is just in front and there should be a heck of an atmosphere caused by sound bouncing off the tiers above. I'd be surprised if LW isn't selling well, in spite of being the most expensive area. Pay monthly and it's not much different anyway.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'd happily go in the Lower West in the wings, which is roughly equivalent to my current position in H Block. However, all the friends I have built up from sitting there for the last 5 (will be 6) seasons want to go in the North, so I shall as well, as meeting up with your mates is as much part of football for me as the game itself. At least if we are all in the same stand we can meet before the match and at half time, even if not sitting near or next to each other, which would be very difficult if we were in different stands. I have found few things less enticing while following the Albion than sitting on one's own in a different block (as I did in the 2003-4 season when I wasn't a STH and for the Aberdeen friendly). As both Martin Perry and Richard Hebberd have said that standing will only be tolerated in the back 4 rows, I shall probably look for a seat in Row V, left of the goal if there are any left there, or as high up as I can possibly get (I struggled to see the far goal at Hartlepool and couldn't see Huddersfield's first goal clearly sitting low down). I must admit that I have become used to sitting on the side over the 10 or whatever years we have been at Withdean.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
It's probable i wont buy a ST, but if i do, rear of North Stand for sure.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
upper west - i have my season ticket bagged!

nice and high, prefer looking down onto the action from above. hoping there's a little bar up there for us upper westies!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hoping to snaffle to upper west tickets on monday, will probably nearer the wings than the centre. The views look spectacular from up there, but I am prepared to be swayed at the presentation by the other areas.

Dec 24, 2010
Got my heart set on upper west (next to the aways), please tell me others on here aren't boring and will sit there in silence?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
North Stand, obviously. Disappointed I'm the first to say this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can't be arsed to check, but aren't the votes/percentages here roughly similar to the actual capacity of each stand?

I thought the opposite and why I posted the poll, that demand for the Upper West seems to be very high relative to elsewhere.

I don't know the capacity of that tier, but surely it can't be equal to Lower West + North + East (incl. Family section).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here