Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your opening post

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why don't you look up your first posts, now the search is working?

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I crept in hoping no one would notice and probably said something like "I agree".:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I just looked up mine, and it was "Muggers".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Biscuit said:
I believe I gave a rather large lecture on the difference between biscuits and jaffa cakes.

No, it was about Rich Tea biscuits.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think mine was some yawning smilies at Brighton Rock's post reviewing a Palace match.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lush said:
Lol at the old board. "Have you ever met a player/player personalities"

We should change the name of NSC to Groundhog Chat

Jesus, you're not wrong. You really do know you've spent too much time on here when you see the 'Favourite Albion match' thread for the 100th time.

But if we do change the name, I'll nab Punsatawny Phil.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Here is exactly what my very first post said back on the 14th March 2004. :jester:

Hello On Loan From Offical Site Please Welcome Strike95
Hi there my names Strike, I am from the Offical Website. I will be a occisional poster.

P.S Who were those two Brighton boys that I met at Crawley on Falmer Day who had that photo taken with mayor of Crawley. Let me know.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
This is my exact first post from April 25th 2004: :dunce:

Congratulation to me and Sheebo who demolished the field today in the Panto Race up Brighton Races. We had to take over from the slaughtered Rougvie and Goldstone Ghost at the last moment, but triumphed in style for brightonfans.com. How did the NSC chat team do, I didn't see?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My first post was on the old old board which you didn't even have to have a username to post on. BLimey how many changes has there been since then.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
tinx said:
My first post was on the old old board which you didn't even have to have a username to post on. BLimey how many changes has there been since then.

Yup, ditto. Think I got drawn into a debate with Dave the Eagleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee before realising what a wide-up arse he was. So talked about limes instead.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I really can't remember - it was in 1998/1999 and I was bored at work and stumbled across NSC

Chose OTLW as a user name, cos that was how I was feeling at the time

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can't remember my first either but it was in about March 1999. I posted occasionally with random names up until about August 2000 when I first posted regularly as 'old fat and bald'.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Mine was sometime in october or november 1998, on a messy incarnation of nsc where the threads and replies were all over the place. I think the latest message would be posted at the top of the page but it wouldn't be nicely boxed together with all the othe replies like it is now. You had to trawl down through the pages to find the original post...

Ah, those were the days, playing in gillingham, 91st in the league. Isn't nostalgia great?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here