Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your new shirt

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
NewtownRoad said:
1 or 2 Chelsea have been known to get on the train at East Croydon. Exiles from Brighton perhaps.
I went to the Chelsea v Newcastle FA Cup match recently and it was gratifying to see how few Chelsea fans got off the train when we got back Brighton. I thought there would be loads more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In fairness I think Dwayne is now a Chelsea fan, so maybe there is a point to this thread?

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Common as Mook said:
Jesus - Easter Holidays is it? Or do you just not go to school, you thick pikey inbred scum. :albion:

I liked the Orwell signature better, how very academic.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Brovian said:
I went to the Chelsea v Newcastle FA Cup match recently and it was gratifying to see how few Chelsea fans got off the train when we got back Brighton. I thought there would be loads more.

Im afraid Eastbourne is Arsenal territory. Whenever I come back from us playing in London Area such as QPR and Millwall The front 4 carriages of the Hastings/Littlehampton train always seem full of red and white.:nono:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
herbicide said:
I am saddened to report that Crawley is now fully "Chelsea":rolleyes:
When I was growing up in the 1970s it always appeared to be at least 90% Chelsea. When we were doing well in the late 70s I think there was some 'slippage' and perhaps some went to Palace as well, sad to see it's reverted to type.

And as a Brighton fan with roots in the Croydon area I'm always disappointed to go to places like Coulsdon and Purley and see Chelsea shirts. (Unless they're escapees like me).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hate to say it , but if you are talking the half blue ,half white design Lampards wearing , i actually quite like it

look better with a seagull on mind ;)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
bhabus3ri.gif
cptour5qi.gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Silent Bob said:
:lolol:

We can tell, you're not the brightest spark are you?
You get a brighter spark from a sopping wet flint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here