Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most prized Albion possession?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I won a competition (when i was at Mile Oak Junior School in 80 or 81) to spend an afternoon at the Goldstone, i had a tour and met all the players and management staff, got all their autographs which i still have now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not really into collecting footie stuff although Race sorted out a nice signed team photo for Junior when he broke his leg.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
"Almost" being the key word there ... nostalgia and whatnot I guess; I've never been at a game since with an atmosphere like it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Schrödinger's Toad said:
"Almost" being the key word there ... nostalgia and whatnot I guess; I've never been at a game since with an atmosphere like it.

Whatever is said above, i bet that is worth a lot!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Probably my signed Kerry Mayo shirt, worn when we played Reading live on Sky on March 21st 2005.

Mind you, I also have a BHAFC tattoo, but I'm not sure whether that would count as a "possession" in the same way as a signed shirt does.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wished i brought a framed play off final picture now:down:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Has to be my white palace game shirt signed by the 2005/06 squad (one of the limited edition pre-match shirts not the post match with score on)

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Gazwag said:
Has to be my white palace game shirt signed by the 2005/06 squad (one of the limited edition pre-match shirts not the post match with score on)

same here, I got signed at sponsors do, but missing Leon Knights as he'd gone to pastures new. But I did get Dick Knight to sign it. Also got red away signed by the squad

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
From recent seasons - Chesterfield programme signed by Mickey Adams and Danny Cullip when we won the Second Division Championship.

From a bit further back - 1991 Play-off Final programme signed by Gary Chivers.

Even further back - FA Cup Final & Replay programmes.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I've got 3 Goldstone seat-backs from the West Stand attached to a tree in my garden plus a big lump of Goldstone turf is still growing (I assume) amongst the rest of my grass.

Not that I have a grass fetish but I also have a small lump of turf from Newcastle when we won promotion to the First Division in 1979. This is in a bag though and is pretty brown and dead looking (unsuprisingly).

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
a couple of signed shirts (Butters v West Ham, and Rougier v Millwall) also my play off final 2004 photo of the stadium and the teams liningup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here