Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most disliked Albion player ever !!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
'football genius' was a piss take at first but after the Liverpool game he actually became a half decent right back.

This his headed equaliser against leeds made him a cult hero bazza moved him to RB and a HERO was born.

I remember and smith must score had picture of him and geoff cooper "dead wingers" on how crap they were.

Always remember the crumps PILEDRIVER against burnley in the north :)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Mick Ferguson - a steaming pile of horse manure if ever there was one.

Oh bollocks. I may have gone a bit early with Berry.
Ferguson was worse, if that is possible.
And they played in the same team!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
May I just say, in regard to the references re; Mr. Robert Codner that I can categorically state that the words used were..."Why dont you CLEAR off back to Barnet ,Codner". Irrespective of the actual words used, it was the wrong place and most definitely the wrong time. Knowing the person who said this very very well, he has regretted it ever since and I have absolutely no doubts he will take that regret to his grave.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
May I just say, in regard to the references re; Mr. Robert Codner that I can categorically state that the words used were..."Why dont you CLEAR off back to Barnet ,Codner". Irrespective of the actual words used, it was the wrong place and most definitely the wrong time. Knowing the person who said this very very well, he has regretted it ever since and I have absolutely no doubts he will take that regret to his grave.

Has he tried to get this settled with Codner? Must weigh heavily on the shoulders.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Has he tried to get this settled with Codner? Must weigh heavily on the shoulders.

No. Mr. Codner was a player with great ability.......and no commitment. The ultimate sin in my eyes.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I agree that Les Berry, Ashley Neal and Richard Tiltman were amongst the worst to ever play for us but I didn't really dislike them. It wasn't they're fault that they got picked. I think players who have got to be disliked are players that have gone against the club. I think Hammond was out of order when he played against us at Withdean, also Mark Walton didn't like getting stick when playing for us and mouthed off a few times to supporters. Robert Codnor played well when he felt like it, Dan Harding left under a cloud and I think spoke out. But were Hammond and Harding forced out by DK for cash to keep the afloat. I heard that Perry Digweed and Steve Foster were arrogant tossers to Albion supporters at times. I always felt for Wilkins because techinally he was a brilliant player but was disliked by so many because he was useless at making a tackle.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Jamie Moralee. Lazy, good for nothing (although reasonably talented) player turned agent who the last time I heard of was sticking his finger up the arse of the hooker who Rooney shagged in a toilet in Manchester, whilst his client was getting a gobble off her.

However, he is probably topped by Leon Knight for his joy at seeing the Albion relegated after he left us.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Chris Holroyd for me.

The only centre forward who has never been seen a mile within the opposition penalty box, yet Gus continued to play him. Frustration beyond belief.

Don't see why you should dislike him though, he was mediocre, not malevolent.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
His angry reaction to the fans at the end of the match at Bournemouth on New Year's Day in 2008, after he'd made an almighty f***-up to concede in the last minute and lose the game 1-0 was hard to forget.

What nonsense, he came to apologise and was abused for it? You must have been in the sauce.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Robbie Savage, grinning twat who always acted the hard man until he actually came up against a real hard man, at which point he would back down, give a twattish grin and act all matey, the twattish f***ing TWAT.
I was gutted when we signed him and chuffed when he left, having done bugger all in between.
To sum up, a twat.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh he was I watched him in disbelief!

Come along to the remf game this year at the end of the season, and I will introduce you to him. I would be interested to know why you thought he was shit....I remember him as being a decent player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here