Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most attractive AWAY match next season??

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Southampton, of course. They are the greatest team, with the greatest ground, the World has ever seen.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Only 1 for me........Palace.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
For me Derby, Forest (I hope they don't get promoted), Hull (Never been, and surprisingly have been told Hull is a good day/evening out) Boro (again, never been), and i suppose Leeds (Wankers). IN fact any thing Yorkshire/Lancashire!

Upton Park great ground great fans

:amex:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Millwall - my in-laws' team.

Middlesbrough as my mum lives in the north-east and will give me an excuse to go

If it's down to grounds (as opposed to clubs) not previously visited ...

Cardiff City, Hull City, Coventry City, Barnsley, Derby County and Doncaster Rovers. And (possibly) Wigan Athletic.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
For me Derby, Forest (I hope they don't get promoted), Hull (Never been, and surprisingly have been told Hull is a good day/evening out) Boro (again, never been), and i suppose Leeds (Wankers). IN fact any thing Yorkshire/Lancashire!

All of the above and Coventry, Wolves, Leicester and, of course, Millwall!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not sure if either has ever been described as attractive before but it's been a while since Selhurst and Fratton featured on the agenda, so I'll say them.

Bit pissed off that Norwich are going up, as I've still never managed to see us play there.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Looking forward to a trip to the city ground.
On personal reasons i'm looking forward to watching us beat Reading my g/f's families team in their souless bowl. Followed by a night at The Reflex

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Leicester, but always enjoy a day out in Nottingham!

Is it wrong to want Leeds and Palace to win this weekend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here