Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Man Of The Match On Sunday

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone choosing somebody other than MURRAY or KUIPERS is franky, ODD.

Murray, for me, EASILY.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Dicker?! How on earth... Actually, don't answer that. But I would be interested to know if you were there or watched it on Sky?

Has to be Murray. But would agree with HKFC, could forgive people for voting for the FDM.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Dicker?! How on earth... Actually, don't answer that. But I would be interested to know if you were there or watched it on Sky?

Has to be Murray. But would agree with HKFC, could forgive people for voting for the FDM.

i was at the game mate , and he looked the best player on the pitch for me
but everyone is entitled to an opinion ?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
i was at the game mate , and he looked the best player on the pitch for me
but everyone is entitled to an opinion ?

Yep, you are indeed.

I was watching Sky, so could be the reason for the difference in opinion, but that's the worst I've seen him play. Thought the occasion got to him, or perhaps it's just the high standard he's set himself, he was just having a bad day.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dicker was different class in the first half, but faded in the second.
Murray never stopped running and caused havoc in the Southampton defence.

Murray for me, Dicker second. Not sure about Kuipers. I didnt think he had that much to do.

Couple of decent saves, clean catching (before falling to the floor), good punching - even played at left-back for a sort time.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yep, you are indeed.

I was watching Sky, so could be the reason for the difference in opinion, but that's the worst I've seen him play. Thought the occasion got to him, or perhaps it's just the high standard he's set himself, he was just having a bad day.

Dicker didnt have a bad game at all, he did what he does best, break up the play and get the ball moving, i dont him or crofts could help the fact the defence were smashing the ball over there heads in a frantic pannic to get the ball clear everytime it got close to the 18 yard box.

Dicker or Hammond on that perfromance? Dicker distroyed the Southampton Central pair, him and crofts are a very decent partniship for this level. in my opinion of course.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Game of opinions, innit. Dicker or Crofts on that performance? Crofts.

The thing I enjoy most about Dicker is his nice, simple, to feet passes. Too many missed their target on Sunday. Although I agree, this was mostly in the second half.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
its not exactly easy to say who you could give it to because as a team performance they were all different class i thought , but as i said , dicker for me .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd say it was one of those games where the whole team were mom :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dickinson.

Sorry, I went to the Steve Bruce School of Choosing Man of the Match.

Murray for me.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
Dicker's touches in the opening moments were a class apart from any midfielder out there, the only player who just uses that secod longer before passing the ball, never gave the ball away until half way through firsst half then guess what worked his nuts off and won it back...first class rivaled his display against Rovers in April last year !

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Couple of decent saves, clean catching (before falling to the floor), good punching - even played at left-back for a sort time.

oh and he did this....

Attachments

• Kuipers.JPG
    Kuipers.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 268

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Crofts for me - our new skipper is going to be IMMENSE this year, he's the complete midfielder, and does most things without fuss.

Top class, Murray a close second

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here