Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Your Last Live Matchday

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Worthing United vs Edgware Town in the F A Vase last Sat, with 46 year old Scott McGleish playing up front for the visitors.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My last live matchday...

11th January 2019

Palestine 0 Australia 3 (2019 Asian Cup)

Myself and [MENTION=1272]bhafc99[/MENTION] there from NSC to watch Ryan in goal for the Socceroos.

My last live Albion matchday and only visit to the Amex so far...

2nd January 2012

Brighton 3 Southampton 0 (Championship)

Scorers: Sparrow (2) and Forster-Caskey who scored on his full Albion debut.

Lallana, Hammond and Harding playing for Saints, Lambert sent off.

I'm hoping my 2nd visit, whenever that may be, is just as successful. :smile:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Honestly cant remember what my last live match-day watching the Albion was. Would've been the final home game in the last season CH was in charge probably, as I gave up my ST at that point....:shrug:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Albion v Palace last season, I took my daughter and it was supposed to be the start of going together more regularly, but some bat eating freaks soon put paid to that plan....

Thanks ChinA

punish:

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
my last Albion match was Palace (last Abion home match) before lockdown.
the last live game I went to was Southwick -v- Polegate a couple of weeks back. Shame their games will now stop as part of Lockdown 2 as it was great to get out and see some 'live' football.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Was at Wolves away. Extremely solid performance and well worth the point. Remember seeing 'Stay Strong Wuhan' on the advertising hoardings then quickly learning at half time football grounds weren't best equipped to let several thousand people wash their hands at half time, both of which made me think this might be my last game for a while. Saw Tony Bloom on the platform opposite me at the station.

Went to the Chelsea friendly and genuinely thought it was the beginning of some of us getting back in grounds.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Also the Watford game where Ali J cemented his hero status with me by showing the rest of our wide players how to put in a cross that Doucoure turned into his own goal in panic :smile:

Let’s hope the Iranian assassin features against Burnley, we desperately need a forward player that doesn’t **** about with the ball in the danger area

Jul 20, 2003
Palace game

Highlight was seeing a police horse take a massive shit when I headed to the station.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Wolves away.

We had a feeling that it would be the last game we would attend for a while. The bloke next to me kept coughing so I was moving further and further away from him as the game went on!

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Wolves away.

We had a feeling that it would be the last game we would attend for a while. The bloke next to me kept coughing so I was moving further and further away from him as the game went on!

I wonder if that was me - sorry. I had a bad cough and probably shouldn't have gone, but I was meeting my brother for one of our rare games together. I kept getting dirty looks on the train up and back as people must have thought I had covid (I didn't).
Was a bit selfish of me, but I thoroughly enjoyed the game and our performance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Gwent Shield U15 cricket final at Sudbrook. It was a 20/20 game in which my sons team Abergavenny chased down 160 with a last ball 4 to win by 5 wickets. It was the highest quality game of schoolboy cricket I’ve ever seen and a sweet win.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Mine was Jnr Bobkin's U12s match the weekend before last. An exciting 3-3 draw where we could hear him shouting, encouraging and organising his teammates all through the game, then he had a go at the away fans for them trying to get his team's goalie to pick the ball up from a pass back and finally he was named MotM :thumbsup:

To be honest, I find their games as exciting and entertaining as the ones in the PL – gutted they won't be on for a while, but not as much as him!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Was at Wolves away. Extremely solid performance and well worth the point. Remember seeing 'Stay Strong Wuhan' on the advertising hoardings then quickly learning at half time football grounds weren't best equipped to let several thousand people wash their hands at half time, both of which made me think this might be my last game for a while. Saw Tony Bloom on the platform opposite me at the station.

Went to the Chelsea friendly and genuinely thought it was the beginning of some of us getting back in grounds.

This.

Well except that I never saw TB at the train station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here