Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your “here we go” pre season mojo

Your “here we go” pre season Mojo

• Not going any lower as you are either Palace or in need of a new club to follow!

Results are only viewable after voting.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

If we sign Ferdi (or any first team right back) then it'll be a full house.

Until we get Dyched and it'll be back to about 3.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
8. Going to be a 10 before it kicks off!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I voted SIX - but not because of any discontent on my part - just summer apathy.
I'm exactly the same. Haven't really followed much of the pre season. Don't know anything about any of the players we've signed. Probably couldn't actually name half of them if you asked me. Very much a punt on a manager who has done very little in football and nothing in top flight football.

Give it a month though and I'm sure it'll be a lot higher as in Tony we trust.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Dyche will be a good first test as he plays proper football. None of this tippy tappy nonsense. Get it up the field, son.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Voted 8, just because of so many changes, manager and so many players this season, I'm just not used to it and it almost feels like a reset button, but I am personally not wanting such a big reset in one go.🤞

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I voted SIX - but not because of any discontent on my part - just summer apathy.

I'm immersed in my cricket right now, and have barely given the Albion any thought at all. I'm sure once I'm in my WSU perch, singing GOSBTS, it will all coming flooding back - but not yet.

Three cricket matches yet, and still in an outside chance of promotion. Fuming with the TV twats for selecting the United game, but putting it early Saturday rather than Sunday - I have a tough choice to make next week :down:
I voted 7 for similar reasons. Maybe my age but it feels too early to be starting football again. No doubt once I'm at the game I'll get the bug again but right now I'm enjoying other non football stuff and I'm a little sad that that will end or I'll have to ditch the football for a bit longer.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
new coach is clearly going for pinball football , will it gel quick enough , we owe everton a pasting so if we beat them ill probably stay up all night and watch the UFC on sunday morning and wander into monday like the walking dead with a hangover , possibly even a sick day .....7.8

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Big fat nine.

Great business being done this window and an exciting young coach to take us (hopefully) to the next level. Impressed with our pressing, passing and finishing last Saturday and it looks like we've added two superb young talents to the group since then.

Bit worried about midfield solidity and right back still - the squad looks a little too big and a lot unbalanced. But I trust us to sort that out by the time the window slams shut.

That bit might have taken me down to an 8 but I'm back up to 9 in terms of looking forward to Saturday. 3pm Saturday long distance away day. My favourite start to a weekend. Morning Buckfast anyone?
Probably best not as I’m driving up 🤣

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Voted 9 on the basis of being excited by all the transfer moves, but having little idea how it all comes together on the pitch.

I feel the club has earned my trust on that score, so pretty ruddy good, overall!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
You can't buy that sort of experience without spending mega bucks....so you get an older player. He'll run the show with younger players feeding off his knowledge
Exactly. I've lost count of the times I've read a younger player praise him for helping them with this thing or that, be it the football or attitude. 22 years is bound to slow one down a bit and he won't do 90 mins too often anymore, but having him there amongst the youngsters (ie everyone else) is great.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
a conservative 7 as I don't really know any of the new signings and they might not be very good in the Prem. However, it does give you a lift to see new people coming in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here