Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your help please...

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"So there I was driving this big posh car, and I only got to the end of the road when this fqascist, jobs-worth pig stopped me. "Is this your car?", he asked me (blatantly ignoring my civil liberties). "No", I said. "Have you paid for it?" "No". "Have you got permssion from the owner to use it?" "No" - and you know what? - the fascist bastard nicked me! I was only using it because my own car wasn't big enough to get all my mates in, and we weren't going far, and anyway it's all the fault of the money grabbing motor industry for not selling me a big posh car for the same price as my tiny old banger."

Any smart lawyers on here who can get me off? - same arguments would work for fare dodgers, I guess.

PS I come from a broken home, am completely down-trodden and a total victim, and because of Human Rights, NOTHING IS MY FAULT!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
"So there I was driving this big posh car, and I only got to the end of the road when this fqascist, jobs-worth pig stopped me. "Is this your car?", he asked me (blatantly ignoring my civil liberties). "No", I said. "Have you paid for it?" "No". "Have you got permssion from the owner to use it?" "No" - and you know what? - the fascist bastard nicked me! I was only using it because my own car wasn't big enough to get all my mates in, and we weren't going far, and anyway it's all the fault of the money grabbing motor industry for not selling me a big posh car for the same price as my tiny old banger."

Any smart lawyers on here who can get me off? - same arguments would work for fare dodgers, I guess.

PS I come from a broken home, am completely down-trodden and a total victim, and because of Human Rights, NOTHING IS MY FAULT!

That's the problem with the great unwashed, they don't get irony.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BTW if you had done what you did on my train this morning 1st class was de-classified so you would have been OK, NB no chance of 4 seats together let alone just the one.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
If you had been on a Southern Train you would have probably got away with being moved on. FCC are zero tolerance though as they only have inspectors on certain trains rather than all of them.

I'm though with the "you've been done bang to rights" crew.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
It reads like a script from the Young Ones...

You do realise don't you that the Railway companies are here first and foremost to make money and that YOU required to travel first class of your own volition.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't be arsed to read all this, but GOOD! I hate it when I get a first class ticket [work expenses] and there are no seats because FAIR dodgers are sat there that moan that cattle class is full!

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Conboy (apt name) whilst I sympathise with your predicament you need to take responsibility for your own actions. You took a chance and got caught. live with it and learn from the experience.

The issue of a crap train service with occasionally jobsworth staff is another matter. Perhaps you should have raised these issues before you got caught. Stop using them as an excuse.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My advice............

Grow some balls, stop whining and take some responsibility for your actions :thumbsup:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
How many other times have you done this or similar and not been caught?

Take it on the chin - you tried to get seats that you hadn't paid for and got caught. What you should be complaining about is the number of people in cattle-class that didn't have any ticket at all thereby causing you to try and blag a 1st class seat for the price of a 'cheap' one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here