Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your game of the season

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Supprised no one has mentioned the Blackpool home game where we battered them for 90 mins and they got lucky and won 3-0!

That was surley one of the BEST team performances EVER from a Brighton team!

EVERY player looked like they wanted to win and fight for their team!

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Got to be Northwich. In 35 years I'd never seen the Albion score eight goals in a game. It was great that my lad was there to witness it with me.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Best home game was Northwich.

Best away game was Bradford.

Other highlights: Dean Wilkins talking to the fans at Chesterfield, Dean Cox celebrating with the fans at Rotherham, Alex Revell running the length of the pitch at Swansea to celebrate with the fans and Bas Savage's moonwalk at Northampton.

My low points were losing 4-1 at home to Crewe and the 1-0 defeat at Bristol City.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Munkfish said:
I expect some grumbles and moans but what was your favorite game of the season?

My home game would be 8-0 Fa cup game was amazing to see so many young players scoring for the albion obviously the scoreline helped.

Away game of the season would be the millwall LDV game great drama amazing atmosphere :clap:

Agree on both.

The 8-0 was a right laugh, and it was my youngest son's first ever Albion game, so that got him well hooked!

Millwall in the LDV was a very special night indeed. I have honestly never seen an Albion crowd like it. Best fans showing I have ever seen. 800 people singing their hearts out for 100 minutes, depite the fact the team were down to ten men and losing for 89 of them!:clap:

Orient at home - great football and great goals - particularly El Abd's strike.

Millwall league game away with great drama bearing in mind Deano's appointment and Chippie's sending off and the late OG although 'uddersfield was great having had loads of micky taking from the locals pre game in a pub about us southern poofters and then we (Jakey) proceeded to take them apart and make them look pathetic :clap: :clap: :clap:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rotherham away, all the optimism of a great season ahead.

:nono:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Huddersfield was good for the football. Really enjoyed Northampton, which is odd as I do not normally enjoy games in the South East. Carlisle was a giggle even though we lost. Friday night in Nottingham having seen Sussex win the County Championship. Met the rest of them at Newark the next morning, then train to Newcastle over to Carlisle, a bottle of port sunk in under 5 minutes. The sight of Eijet falling asleep on a bar stool, then Rumble nearly flattening a Carlisle fan for nicking our cab. Somehow getting back to London, then a train full of women in their early 20's having been to a McFly concert.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Chesterfield away, been away for 4 months, been to 5 games and seen 1 draw and 4 defeats,

then out of no where we won at the cheats, and our fans sung none stop for 90 minutes

and the crowning glory was wilkins silencing EVERYONE at the end of the game, and shouting at the top of his voice "your lot were fantastic today" and :bowdown: to us

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
To see The Albion put 8 past anybody was fantastic but I think Ienjoyed the 1 - 1 with Scunthorpe as much as any

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here