Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your first game at the Amex

Well?

• Total voters

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
What's gonna be your first game at the Amex? SSC, Spurs, Gillingham or even Doncaster?

D

Deleted member 18477

whack a pole on this badboy! spurs for me.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It was going to SPurs game, but I promised my mate who plays for Borough that if they got to the final I would watch him, and if possible stick £10 on him being the first ever scorer at The AMEX. He scored in the semi final, they got through, he got me a ticket for the South Stand, so my first game at The AMEX will be as an AWAY fan

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
I'm trying to log in and get my Gillingham ticket but the capacity is full, hoping I can get my ST seat.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Im going to attempt to get a ticket for Spurs , if not then perfectly happy for it to be the Donny game

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
SCC final would have been rude to refuse for £10. Not going to the Spurs game though

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Anyone want to PM me a way of putting a poll on ? Cheers.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My friends in the SCFA haven't got back to me yet, but should be at the Senior Cup, after that Donny. I just want to be at the first ever game at the Amex, so really want to be at the SSC.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Donnie for me. I want my first experience of our new home to hit all the right buttons therefore it HAS to be the first competitive game.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Donny for me. Want my first experience of the Amex to be that little bit more special (competitive game, proper atmosphere, full to capacity)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
doncaster

pointless friendlies can DO ONE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here