Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Realaletwats117s.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have thought of a new one.

It'll be called the Metro sexual. Essentially he will be gay and into all that Metro stuff (like Gok Wan) but will like things like football to try and cover it up!

But the end of each adventure he will end up shagging a bloke.

Like the fat slags end up shagging someone.

The retrosexual would be better. It is about a fella who is so insecure with his own sexuality that he has to over compensate by burping, farting, pretending to f*** women in a weak attempt to mask his homosexual attractions.

The metro is so secure with his sexuality that he can happily enjoy abercrombie and fitch and a good moisturiser.

At the end of each episode the Retro is caught in duke's mound sucking off some bloke.

:smile:

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Cockney Bastard: "Awwight Dahlin'?"

Spoilt Bastard: "Mother you are the son of a whore"

Biffa Bacon constantly being beaten up by Mutha & Fatha...

This beauty gets a good thumbing every now and then in the khazi... fnarr fnarr:

Rogers-Profanisaurus-The-Magna-Farta-(Viz-Rogers-Profanisaurus).jpg

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Captain Morgan and his Hammond Organ

Captain Morgan and his Hammond Organ was a recurring Viz strip of the early 1990s featuring a pirate named Captain Morgan. Although he looked like a conventional buccaneer, Captain Morgan was always accompanied by his electronic Hammond organ. He would show up in highly inappropriate situations, attempting to organize singalongs of cheerful ditties which always jeopardized his crew's piratical exploits. He consequently ended most strips being forced to walk the plank. A weakness of this strip's premise was the fact that Captain Morgan always had to remain sitting down (at his organ bench) with his hands occupied at the keyboard, thus limiting his potential activities.

The strip was stopped after complaints by Hammond and their awful organs and by the makers of Captain Morgan rum. Booooooo!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
millietant.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sid the Sexist
Roger Mellie
Fat Slags
Spoilt Bastard
Student Grant/Cockney Wanker

I've been subscribing to Viz, Private Eye and the Economist for the last 20 years and they NEVER let me down.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
great to see that rude kid is still held in such high esteem, i remember in my late teens (late 80's) owning a rude kid 'piss off' t-shirt and getting stopped at the turnstlies at an away game by a copper who tried to arrest me for wearing it!! His mate came over to see what was happenning, saw the t-shirt, pissed himself laughing and told the other copper to stop being such a dick...
my top five...
fat slags
terry fuckfit
rude kid
fartpants
the doctor cartoons

anyone remember the upside down bicycle 'clag gone' winnit remover???

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Fat Slaggs "Eeew ya dirty bast*rd, your breath smells of Garlic - you'll have to take me from behind" :bowdown:

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Only just found this thread. Anyone remember "Baxter Basics" the dodgy MP in mid 1990s?

Rude Kid was just brilliant.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
just remebered another one, Nude Motrorcycle Girl - am at work so funnilly enough when I tried to find a picture I kept getting unsuitable website warning messages.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Billy the Fish, is he still in it?

3-4 times a year.

Postman Plod puts in an occasional appearance too.

My favourite was when there was a strip called The Thieving Gypsy Bastards, and the Romany council went to court to complain about racial harrassment, with the court finding in their favour. The 'apology' in Viz in the following issue was bed wettingly funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here