Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your FAVOURITE time of the year?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Wether it be a particular month or season (spring/summer/autumn/winter) , and please state WHY

A relative has to do this for his homework, and needs to ask 50 people so they can do graphs and what not.

Thank you:smile:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Summer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Summer, the dogs bollox for sun bathing and sea swimming

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
December - For our annual most important match of the season. :thumbsup:

Other than that, August is always a cracking month.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Springtime for me. The relief of finally slamming the door of another winter shut; daylight & warmth returning; bulbs bursting into colourful life; footie still in full swing (not so great for us, admittedly!) & hopes of a hot summer resurging against our better judgement. :clap2:

ps Bring it on!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Spring - Austria reemerges from its winter slumber, green grass is visible, golf courses reopen, I stop slipping over and sports other than skiing are shown on telly.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Autumn and Winter, nights draw in giving everyone the excuse to cosy up and cook great food - stew, shepards/cottage pie, roast dinner etc. Crack open the warming alcoholic drinks, mulled cider/wine, brandy and whisky. The trees look such great colours, time to get the coal or log fires going, wooly jumpers and the football season in full swing. Brilliant.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Springtime for me. The relief of finally slamming the door of another winter shut; daylight & warmth returning; bulbs bursting into colourful life; footie still in full swing (not so great for us, admittedly!) & hopes of a hot summer resurging against our better judgement. :clap2:

ps Bring it on!

as above and the 1st sighting of great tits

istockphoto_2553987-great-tits.jpg

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Autumn/ Winter....Bass and Codling from the beaches:fishing:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Summer, long light evenings and meals outside. It's all about being out of the house most of the time. Love it. Street cafes etc etc. Spend quite a bit of time in SW France so Summers are pretty well guaranteed to be hot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here