Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite player in our CURRENT Albion squad...?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was thinking about this the other day , not really alot of players that I really don't rate in our squad it has to be said but someone has to stand out

literally for his years here , he is a hero , step forward

preview_540701_0_450x500_0_0__2_f7f7f7_71e75b9ee45e8a829369383c734d8e69.jpg

Can't be arsed to make a poll so just post the names.
Some people like to wank over the greatness certain players on here, others like to wank over the fact certain players are shit.

So discuss...
It's a reasonable topic for an NSC thread. But why the crudity?

I've taken the liberty of editing the original post.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Super-Foz :bowdown:

Always gives 100%, don't know where we'd be without him.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Michel Kuipers the current Dutch machine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
FDM - for his god-like genius and the breathtaking saves that we see so often we kind of take for granted. Oh, and for the occasional head-mental mazy dribble :lol:

And Adam El-Abd. Just gets on with it. Hard as nails and hard to believe he was EVER a youth team player. Or even a youth. Seems as old as The Easter Island statues. Actually, they do bear an uncanny resemblance. Seperated at birth or what?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
FDM - for his god-like genius and the breathtaking saves that we see so often we kind of take for granted. Oh, and for the occasional head-mental mazy dribble :lol:

And Adam El-Abd. Just gets on with it. Hard as nails and hard to believe he was EVER a youth team player. Or even a youth. Seems as old as The Easter Island statues. Actually, they do bear an uncanny resemblance. Seperated at birth or what?

Seconded, and Forster of course.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Nicky Forster

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sadly, I don't really have one. In the past, I could have given an answer without a second thought.

Keiran O'Regan
Hans Kraay
Steve Penney
Terry Connor
Dean Saunders
Garry Nelson
Paul McCarthy
Sir Bob.....

Now there's no-one who really gets me excited in the same way. I'm sure this says more about me, in my cynical middle-age, than it does about the squad, but its sad, none the less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here