Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Pie?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
A good fish pie always gets me going. Flakes of cod and haddock, prawns, maybe the odd mussel and some boiled egg topped off with fluffy mash and some decent cheese melted on the top.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Woody the Seagull said:
meat and potato

Or as they appear to make them at Boundry Park, Oldham.....instant smash & gravy granules made with slightly less than boiling water. Wosrt ever footy ground pie.

:sick:

Edit - topped off with a 6-1 defeat and a long drive home in the freezing cold and rain in a leaky Fiat Uno with dodgy brakes.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Favourite HAS to be the steak & ale pie in red wine and blue cheese sauce. £6.95 from the Greenjackets, Shoreham. I am quite literally frothing at the gash at the thought of it.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Hiney said:
Had a DELICIOUS Steak & Guinness Pie at the Ideal Home Show on Sunday from these people:

www.squarepie.com

Lovely

:thumbsup:

I had their Chicken and Mushroom. Proper nice it was. Also because it was the only thing at an even half sensible price to eat there. Did you see how much half a pizza was the place next door?!

Also, isn't the Ideal Home Show shit? We're exhibiting there and I've had few days up there.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Timbo said:
I had their Chicken and Mushroom. Proper nice it was. Also because it was the only thing at an even half sensible price to eat there. Did you see how much half a pizza was the place next door?!

Also, isn't the Ideal Home Show shit? We're exhibiting there and I've had few days up there.

I'm sure your company is fantastic Timbo, but on the whole:

Ground Floor: Full of stuff you can see any time at Furniture Village/Bathroom World/Bedroom Bonanza/Kitchen Crap etc. etc.

1st Floor: Full of revolting chavs marvelling at their purchase of the wonder 'no more tears' onion slicer (just use a KNIFE love) and ridiculous salesmen who seem to be auditioning for a job on QVC "Look how these fully galvanised saucepans will ACTUALLY cook your food quicker by using their revolutionary induction plate located between the outer enamel and the inner, equally revolutionary, non-stick layer of caramelised GOOSE-FAT, blended with a mixture of garden sand and industrial-strength ultra-stick GLUE"

The only oasis of culinary excellence was the SUPERB Snowdonia Cheese Company. We bought a splendid selection of cheeses, including:

# Snowdonia Original or Little Black Bomber (Extra Mature Cheddar)
# Red Devil (Red Leicester with Chillies & Crushed Pepper)
# Green Thunder (Mature Cheddar with Garlic & Garden Herbs)
# Purple Passion (Mild Cheddar with Chocolate Chips)
# Ginger Spice (Medium Cheddar with Stem Ginger)
# Amber Mist (Mature Cheddar with Whisky)

As you can tell, I had a LOVELY time

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here