Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Guns N' Roses song?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Shocked and dismayed that the namby pamby stuff like Patience, Don't Cry and November Rain is so cherished!

Has to be Rocket Queen or Night Train for me, from one of rock music's best debut albums.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
November Rain.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Paradise City or Sweet Child of Mine

Slash did them at Glastonbury while I was avoiding England getting knocked out of the World Cup by Germany.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
The stuff on appetite was great but my favourite GNR song is Breakdown from Use Your Illusion II. Great bluesy song with the piano giving great backup to the guitars.

It has to be the one I worked on - November Rain.
They did not mime and actually had a small orchestra playing. Between camera set-ups for the next take, they played the rest of their set. 4 hours of live music.
I never cared for them before, particularly, but had to be impressed by the end of the evening.

They also drank at my 'local' - mostly sans Axl - and had a regular table in the corner. (The Rainbow on Sunset Bl)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It has to be the one I worked on - November Rain.
They did not mime and actually had a small orchestra playing. Between camera set-ups for the next take, they played the rest of their set. 4 hours of live music.
I never cared for them before, particularly, but had to be impressed by the end of the evening.

They also drank at my 'local' - mostly sans Axl - and had a regular table in the corner. (The Rainbow on Sunset Bl)

:rolleyes: but if true both :punk: and I would love to know more.............................I once shared a hip flask with Slash.........long, long time ago!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Slash did them at Glastonbury while I was avoiding England getting knocked out of the World Cup by Germany.

Ha, I was there as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

[yt]18S25gSJ6eM[/yt]

This, or England? No brainer.

:rolleyes: but if true both :punk: and I would love to know more.............................I once shared a hip flask with Slash.........long, long time ago!

Do what? ???
When you do stuff with your life, there ain't any reason to lie mate. You should try it.
Anyway, what more do you need to know?
Howabout - that the extras also included some older black women who evaded the inside of the theatre and hung out at the bar, but still wanted (and succeeded in) getting paid.
That the Rainbow was also used for the drinking scenes in the vid.
That it was filmed from about 7pm until 1:30 am, downtown Los Angeles (though some 'authority' stated in 'facts' that it was filmed at the Filmore East in New York City :nono: )

Also incidentally, when Rory Gallagher played at The Roxy on Sunset in the early 90's, G'nR were watching from projector room, and Rory dragged Slash onstage for his encore - where they had a guitar 'duel' (both won, of course, as the audience loved every second)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here