Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite bha song

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
1......You're gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in...
2......Over there, over there, and do they smell, like f***ing hell...
3....Hit him on the head, hit him on the head, hit him on the head with a baseball bat, oh yeah, oh yeah.
4...He's only a poor little Eagle, his face is all tattered and torn,he makes me feel sick, so i hit him with a brick, and now he don't sing any more...

Continueing with our stroll down memory lane , number 5 this week in 1976 .........
Tip toe through the North Stand , Wiv your boots on , Get your head kicked in , and tip toe through the North Stand with me...
And at number 6 ....
Who's that? ........
Iza...
Iza who ?
Iza knock kneed chicken and a bow legged hen , we ain't lost a fight since I don't know when , We don't give a wiggle and we don't give a wank , We are the Brighton North Stand.... (didn't rhyme then either)
Bubbling under
Knees Up Brighton Town , knees up Brighton Town , top of the table you must go , eyi eyi eyi eyo , .........................
Que massive surge all the way to the bottom of the terrace .

Gotta say , number 2 sung really slowly in a descant was an absolute corker.

Miss those songs , don't miss what went with them.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
1......You're gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in...
2......Over there, over there, and do they smell, like f***ing hell...
3....Hit him on the head, hit him on the head, hit him on the head with a baseball bat, oh yeah, oh yeah.
4...He's only a poor little Eagle, his face is all tattered and torn,he makes me feel sick, so i hit him with a brick, and now he don't sing any more...

Continueing with our stroll down memory lane , number 5 this week in 1976 .........
Tip toe through the North Stand , Wiv your boots on , Get your head kicked in , and tip toe through the North Stand with me...
And at number 6 ....
Who's that? ........
Iza...
Iza who ?
Iza knock kneed chicken and a bow legged hen , we ain't lost a fight since I don't know when , We don't give a wiggle and we don't give a wank , We are the Brighton North Stand.... (didn't rhyme then either)
Bubbling under
Knees Up Brighton Town , knees up Brighton Town , top of the table you must go , eyi eyi eyi eyo , .........................
Que massive surge all the way to the bottom of the terrace .

Gotta say , number 2 sung really slowly in a descant was an absolute corker.

Miss those songs , don't miss what went with them.

Those were the days. There were some dopey songs around that didn't rhyme, but worked. Tiptoe was a particular favourite.

What about... My old man said be a palace fan, I said f*** off bollocks your a ( unt.

When I was young and had no sense, I asked my mother what shall I be?
shall I be Brighton or Palace, this what she said to me.
Go wash you're mouth with soap, go
fetch you're fathers gun and shoot the Palace scum,
Brighton are number one.

But I think there will be a tear or three when we sing We are Brighton Super Brighton, for the first time at The Amex.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I can remember singing "Always look on the Brighton side of Life" at Peterborough away long before Man United were credited with the song

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
And an old one I just thought of a Troggs song
ba ba ba ba ba ba ba Brighton
Archie says were're gonna win today
It's gonna happen just that way
We'll get into division two
We won't stop there we'll just go on through
And when everything been said and done