Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Favouite Brighton Fan And Why ?????

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
silverhill warrior - follows them everywhere and always has a bad word

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Me because I Rock!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
that i don't think posts on here (apart from the taxman) it has got to be the bloke that used to sit in E block that started jumping around cheering when we got the ball in the hammer net

GENIUS!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That bloke with Tourettes who sits in upper C Block. Never a minute goes by without him shouting "GWOARFOUEEBEEAAA"

genius

Quite like Krispies too. He makes me giggle.

And in family stand the Burgess Hill Massive take all the plaudits - top fans.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
And in family stand the Burgess Hill Massive take all the plaudits - top fans.

the blokes in the top corner ?- yeah they are fantastic banter , hope a few more join in today with it :cool:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
the blokes in the top corner ?- yeah they are fantastic banter , hope a few more join in today with it :cool:

Those are the geezers. Always start the "we're the right side..." chants. I sit quite near them and have told FalmerForAll (who is one of 'em) that I'll say hello to him today if I see him. Very funny at the last home game. One of 'em went absolutely mental at the North Stand for not chanting. Completely lost it!

I think we've met too before, Braders, but not sure if you remember me. I'll re-introduce myself next time I see you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tentative vote for Dover. Absolute goldmine of random useless information, and the only living human being ever to fall for the Fork Handles Wind-up. All that and a small friend of Krispies too :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here