Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favorite

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Away end or main stand-

(a post for lovers of stands)

For any reason or no reason-here is mine...........not sure why i just like it nothing really special just does it for me.

Also once drove here on my own(pre seats & roof) although i like it as it is now & glad they kept the little house in the corner,think it was the only time ever i have been to football alone-maybe that's the reason.

images

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Used to love the Kippax at Maine Road - great atmosphere in there.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Although not officially an away end, I will never ever forget standing in the clock end at Highbury on that glorious semi final win against the owls. It will always hold a special place in my heart. But to me, it isn't a particular stand that excites me, it's the fans that you are with. In the late eighties/early nineties we went to places like Northampton, with no roof and still made a hell of a noise.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Although not officially an away end, I will never ever forget standing in the clock end at Highbury on that glorious semi final win against the owls. It will always hold a special place in my heart. But to me, it isn't a particular stand that excites me, it's the fans that you are with. In the late eighties/early nineties we went to places like Northampton, with no roof and still made a hell of a noise.

got there before me:clap:always be a very special day :albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ola and Robbie, closely followed by Alex and olas husband are my favourites.

Although I thing chelsea will win it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here