Fav non league club

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The (formerly) mighty ROOKS.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
East Thurrock United, as they play five minutes from me and my work colleague is their boss

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Eastbourne - my most local non-league club although I am ashamed to say that in the 10 years I have lived in Eastbourne I have only been to see them once

:hangsheadinshame:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Forest Green Rovers.
Used to pass the team bus every day on the way to work, which is used as a school bus during the week!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Are you going to any of the friendlies Dr Q? Today it is Brizzle City...should be a good game, although their manager is going to put out different sides in each half apparently.

I will probably give Wycombe and Reading a miss but am really looking forward to the visit of Brum.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Haven't been to see them for a couple of years or more, and only found out about the friendlies from a mate last week. Only free for the Wycombe one, so I doubt I'll go to that!!! Quite impressed with their ability to get the big teams in though.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah me too, that is a pretty impressive line up for friendlies and all at home...hopefully it will stir up a little more interest in the local area, despite the attractiveness of the football last season the low crowds were a bit of a worry.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Burgess Hill are closest to where I grew up so I'll go for them. But I've been to more Lewes games than anyone else and I also like Crawley.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It certainly does, do you ever go to see them play, I know of another Albion fan who goes to watch them occasionally.

Living in Brighton makes it hard, but I have seen them 3 times, all against Crawley and all with the same outcome :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here