Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Has to be Stonehenge surely?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sussex,%20Brighton,%20Royal%20Pavilion.jpg

This for me. I come back to Brighton so infrequently these days, that seeing this is quite a big thing for me. Although the Amex will be a close second.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
the shard is just looming up everywhere now. its so horrible with such a shit name and looks even wierder as its half finished but you cannot help but gawp at it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
the shard is just looming up everywhere now. its so horrible with such a shit name and looks even wierder as its half finished but you cannot help but gawp at it.

I presume its completely privately funded - if so anyone know who by? It's been puzzling me for a while - we are constantly talking about recession and national debt, and laughing at these middle eastern countries building ridiculous white elephants to get noticed, and yet are meanwhile very quietly knocking up the tallest building in Europe!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
StonehengeTotal.jpg

Stonehenge; never fails to amaze me ...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Love the work of Anthony Gormley, so it has to be this:

angel.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TRAILFROMSALCOMBEHILLTOSALCOMBEREGIS.jpg

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
brighton_american_express_stadium.jpg

St Pauls Cathederal. due to the picture of London ablaze all around it during the Blitz.
or
Westminster Abbey, packed full of history, tombs of Edward Longshanks and The Unknown Soldier.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
St Pauls Cathederal. due to the picture of London ablaze all around it during the Blitz.
or
Westminster Abbey, packed full of history, tombs of Edward Longshanks and The Unknown Soldier.

Long distance views of which have of course be marred by the Shard which completely unbalances London's skyline.

Shard_415.jpg

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
917TheTyneBridge_pic1.jpg

Stunning. I suppose Big Ben's canny as well.

Must say though, not a fan of the Angel of the North, only good thing about it IMO is that you know you're home when you see it.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Must say though, not a fan of the Angel of the North, only good thing about it IMO is that you know you're home when you see it.

...which also applies when you are heading south!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here