Shaun of the Dead
Happy Gilmore

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Buster Keaton - The General

Unsurpassed in 81 years.

Saw that on the big screen a couple of years ago with accompanying music by a live orchestra conducted by the composer, Carl Davis. 'Twas excellent. Although the short film "One Week" that preceded it was more laugh out loud funny.

Keaton's "Our Hospitality" is also a gem.

And then of course, there is also my friend on my left's Duck Soup, Day at the Races, Night at the Opera, and Animal Crackers, probably in that order of preference...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The happiest days of our lives
Passport to Pimlico

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Saw that on the big screen a couple of years ago with accompanying music by a live orchestra conducted by the composer, Carl Davis. 'Twas excellent. Although the short film "One Week" that preceded it was more laugh out loud funny.

Keaton's "Our Hospitality" is also a gem.

And then of course, there is also my friend on my left's Duck Soup, Day at the Races, Night at the Opera, and Animal Crackers, probably in that order of preference...

Which was the one when Grouch was Rufus T Firefly and became President of Freedonia?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
See no evil hear no evil

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
How come there's no mention so far of Spinal Tap, or Best In Show, or Waiting For Guffman, or A Mighty Wind? Christopher Guest is a comedy genius.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
How come there's no mention so far of Spinal Tap, or Best In Show, or Waiting For Guffman, or A Mighty Wind? Christopher Guest is a comedy genius.

Spinal Tap
Best In Show
Waiting For Guffman
A Mighty Wind

For Your Consideration is a bit weak though.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Planes Trains & Automobiles
Cool Runnings

Recently I thought Blades of Glory was very good.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Spinal Tap
Best In Show
Waiting For Guffman
A Mighty Wind

For Your Consideration is a bit weak though.

Agreed, though it has it's moments. Fred Willard in all the other four films is absolutely superb though! "Hey What happened?"

Look him up on Youtube folks - especially in A Mighty Wind, a comedy performance to die for. Almost as good as Leonard Rossiter!

With that in mind - Rising Damp - The Movie!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
desert orchird does whiskas

Give it a rest mate will you, it wasn't funny the first time let alone 200 times later, do you get off on it or something :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here