WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Dickinson looked good

Jake Wright struggled a bit early on

Reserve judgment

*edit*

Sorry i meant

Genius, greatest player ever seen at Withdean / Complete crap, worst i've ever seen

Delete as appropriate

Last edited:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
:mendoza::mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza: :mendoza::mendoza:

Last edited:

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
Some of us did say the new players, on paper, looked distinctly mediocre. On today's evidence we're right. Anyone disagree with this?

Dickinson - the one exception, our best player by a mile, joke substitution by Russell to take him off. Verdict: Class act.

Crofts - we've got rid of Fraser and replaced him with exactly the same player. Ran round lots, didn't actually get near the ball. Verdict: Get rid.

Navarro - better than Crofts but still VERY slow and predictable. Verdict: The jury remains out but a guilty decision looms.

Mark Wright - looks to me like he'll produce moments of magic but they will be too few and far between. Verdict: Better than what we've got but a bit too Paul Brooker for my liking.

Jake Wright - considering Walsall didn't actually attack us for the last 70 minutes, he managed to get skinned a bit too frequently. Not disastrous though. Verdict: Adequate back-up for Jimmy Mac and the centre-halves.

Thornhill - didn't really get involved. Verdict: Impossible to say.

Nice one Complete Todger, you really are a complete PRICK

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Thanks for that illuminating response. You've really earned your worth on a FOOTBALL messageboard with that one. If you can't discuss new signings when you've got SIX in one team I'm not sure you ever can. Some of them looked alright, some looked shit - it's hardly a surprise.

Just illuminating the fact you're an idiot who on the strength of one game feels they can say we should get rid of a player. In my book that qualifies you for the Muppet of the Week award, and therefore all the abuse you will no doubt receive.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Dickinson looked very good.
Mark Wright also very good (better than tcb let on, although some of his corners were shite)
Didn't see much of Crofts, apart from the shot at the end where he should have taken a touch and scored.
Navarro was calm and composed nearly all the time, maybe tcb is mistaking "slowness" for composure.
Jake Wright looked a little out of his depth, but I'm sure will improve with experience.

Although we know TCB always knows best I think most would give it a few games before saying "get rid"

:wanker:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
:smile:
If you listened to the fans forum you would have heard Russell himself say that it's a fact of football that when you sign 9/10 players some will be great, some will be ok, some will not work out. I have given my opinion on who falls into what category based on today's evidence. Don't see the problem in that. Feel free to bounce this in a couple of months if I'm wrong.

The problem is it's negative and pointless on 1 performance. You have slagged players off who have just started at the club. It is as said before pretty sad.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dickinson - 6ft something and goes down like a sack of potatoes when a player gets within 10 metres of him.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My worry is the pre-judging of the teamone game in.

One game, one loss, we have an entire season to go. I expect a definate improvement on last year but to start these threads one game in is quite ridiclious imo!

Just a thought....bear with me and go with it....but....

Support the team and get behind them, I think they could respond to it? Just a thought.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Navarro almost cost us a goal with some retarded skills. Thank god for the solid back 4.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Is it only me that thought Dickinson was distinctly average, came alive a little but still didn't do that much.

The one time he turned the defender instead of taking the ball on ge shot from 30 yards out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I shall reserve judgement till September but my first impressions were no better than what we got rid of.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here