Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your DREAM last night

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if you can remember any of it at all. what happend in your dream?

last night i dived infront of an onrushing ferrari to save my dog after he had chased after a rolling cookie into the road.

sadly as i dived and pushed him i landed on him and broke two of his legs. for some reason i was really depressed about the leg breaks even though i had saved his life.

i wonder what will happen in tonights episode of my dreams.

anyone else?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I was involved in a huge gangland shootout, Uzis, handguns, blood and guts. For some reason I escaped unscathed again :shootself

Then had a long, protracted chase-dream through Shoreditch. Very strange.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
norwich city 1 - 1 brighton

we were 1-0 up. i might just put some money on this fixture. i don't often dream about specific games (just the usual, scoring the cup-winning goal for the albion etc.) but when i do, they have a scary success rate at coming true. you have been told.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
You'll have to wait till Feburary, unless it was at the withdean?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
eastlondonseagull said:
I was involved in a huge gangland shootout, Uzis, handguns, blood and guts. For some reason I escaped unscathed again :shootself

Then had a long, protracted chase-dream through Shoreditch. Very strange.

You really should stop sharing your bed with Guy Ritchie.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Tesco in Disguise said:
norwich city 1 - 1 brighton

we were 1-0 up. i might just put some money on this fixture. i don't often dream about specific games (just the usual, scoring the cup-winning goal for the albion etc.) but when i do, they have a scary success rate at coming true. you have been told.

I recall dreaming very specifically about Chelsea beating Spurs 2-0 at WHL last season the day before the match. I thought about putting money on, but it was just a dream ... then they bloody well did. Gayness.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im just trying to think now whether my dog ate the cookie he was chasing after. i mean it was double chocolate and thats poisoness to dogs. so i may have now broken his legs and let him poison himslef. :(

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Kaney said:
You'll have to wait till Feburary, unless it was at the withdean?

no, it was definitely at carrow road. yep, i've got a wait on my hands.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I was playing for Brighton against Arsenal at Highbury, but on my way to the ground i was bitten by a cobra like snake. It attacked my neck.
It was ok though because Steve Irwin was our left back and he said it wasn' t a cobra but a less venimous species.

I went on to score 4 goals but got sent off for celebrating with the Brighton fans and causing a pitch invasion.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I dreamt that my tenants did a runner and left my house in a right state and left all the windows open, and they even ripped off all the skirting boards!! WEIRD!

I just drove past it to check and make that all the windows were shut!!

:lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Race said:

I just drove past it to check and make that all the windows were shut!!

:lolol:

eek, i better check that my dog really isnt hurt and that it was all a drea......nooooooooooooooo!:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here