In a police cell
And

AJ love monkey Eagle 1 :dunce: :dunce:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
We did not exactly beat em 5-0 though...did we. We may have won tonight but they can still cast back to that thumping and you know what...I bet they do.....I would!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...we didn't beat them 5-0, but answer this question, who has bragging rights in the derby?, well it ain't the scum from the north...

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
(PS guys .... they can't read words....)

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: :mexican: :mexican: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :bigwave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bombardier said:
We did not exactly beat em 5-0 though...did we. We may have won tonight but they can still cast back to that thumping and you know what...I bet they do.....I would!

miserable barstard. We destroyed them tonight. There was only one team in it

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We may not have beaten them 5-0 but we did beat them AT THEIR PLACE...and they didn't have the advantage this time of having a Phalarse leg end managing us.

All things considered-a reasonable evening to be an Albion fan;)

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Who gives a shit we didnt beat them 5-0??? That was 3 years ago, and we beat them at their place!

Just home, wont stop smilling for days, its time to

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :rave: :rave: :rave: :albion: :albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here