Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Away End Today

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Adam was hit and miss, mostly miss, Glen Johnson is very overrated. Didn't notice much from Jose Enrique but then again we probably didn't test him much.

Put another way about Enrique, Buckley was taken off at half time and on the player rating threads barely gets above 5. A bit harsh as he was up against complete quality. A masterclass in how to be a full back.

I thought Adam wouldn't have been out of place at St Mirren. I had a wonderful view on him getting pulled apart by our movement in the 1st half (Barnes position confused him) . If Ashley Barnes can outfox Mr Adam god help Liverpool if they get the last Champions league spot and draw Barca.

Carroll and Suarez I think will get over the boos and abuse! we are all entitled to our opinions, and when did away supporters stop abusing the opposing players for gods sake, I did get pretty fed up with the insane nut behind my 9 years old shouting Gerrard your W***ker about 50 times, 5 times would have sufficed, apart from that we were bloody brilliant supporters.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On the subject of abusing opposition players, although I don`t personally do it unless they`ve cheated or 'done' one of our players I can remember the late great Alan Ball getting dogs abuse at the Goldstone when he came with Saints and he was a world cup winner for us..Its always gone on.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I thought Adam wouldn't have been out of place at St Mirren. I had a wonderful view on him getting pulled apart by our movement in the 1st half (Barnes position confused him) . If Ashley Barnes can outfox Mr Adam god help Liverpool if they get the last Champions league spot and draw Barca.

"Opta statistics show how Adam - the only Liverpool midfielder to play the full 90 minutes - hit 59 passes, 96.6 per cent of which went to a man in a red shirt" :wave:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
"Opta statistics show how Adam - the only Liverpool midfielder to play the full 90 minutes - hit 59 passes, 96.6 per cent of which went to a man in a red shirt" :wave:

Opta Smopta. Gerrard's stats were probably a lot worse but then he is trying to play difficult through balls to create chances which have higher degrees of risk / reward. I know who I'd rather have in my team. Besides, it was off the ball I really noticed Adam who I didn't think really knew what to do with himself at times.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I didn't say I got any enjoyment from the fact we were losing the match, I got enjoyment from the fact that the dribblers in our crowd were made to look totally ridiculous after their antics in the first half when both players they decided to have a go at for NO reason whatsoever banged one in our net.

Suarez is the second-best player in the EPL after Modric in my book. The fact our 'fans' decided to boo him made me totally embarrassed of our support. BHAFC fans - small-time LOSERS.

I've read your inane comments since I joined NSC and up until now have always refrained from replying, satisfying myself with a sad shake of the head.

However, my resolve's been broken by the drivel you've spewed onto this thread, serving to emphasise that with a talent like yours, you really could wank for England

I didn't say I got any enjoyment from the fact we were losing the match, I got enjoyment from the fact that the dribblers in our crowd were made to look totally ridiculous after their antics in the first half when both players they decided to have a go at for NO reason whatsoever banged one in our net.

Suarez is the second-best player in the EPL after Modric in my book. The fact our 'fans' decided to boo him made me totally embarrassed of our support. BHAFC fans - small-time LOSERS.

I bet the party doesn't start until you turn up!

Was there yesterday, am a season ticket holder, and yes i booed............BECAUSE i support the Albion you sycophantic twat.

Do you work in health and safety by any chance? or maybe you're a traffic warden?!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well done to the LFC and majority of Albion fans who made it a great atmosphere.
Better than many a morgue-like game / ground I've been to.

And the Albion fans did us proud when the pro-Albion songs drowned out the anti-anything (Carroll, Suarez, Gerrard, Liverpudlians) tripe.

A great weekend. :)

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
There was actually 50 of them, and they were in the hospo

They were just behind us, we were in that bit too it was £65 for hospitality couldn't believe it when 30 Albion fans wearing blue and white wigs started singing seagulls up the stairs in the concourse full of Liverpool fans. We had spent the previous 25 mins trying to keep a low profile without anything that could give us away! Not sure that they would have got away with it at many other grounds!

Buster

Feb 11, 2012
Thank's paul first time at anfield great stadium And a fantastic day out good luck in c.c cup next week & best of luck in 6th round of f.a cup

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I was sat in the Centenary stand (hospo), thankfully near the Albion end where the noise was fantastic.

The 'pool fans surrounding me (unaware of my allegiances) were very complimentary to eachother of our fans, and our play as well (yes even though we lost 6-1) and when the Eeyore song started, they had a good laugh too.

The majority of their abuse seemed to be directed at Downing, and sometimes Henderson and Adam. And I could see why - their movement off the ball was really poor.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I've read your inane comments since I joined NSC and up until now have always refrained from replying, satisfying myself with a sad shake of the head.

However, my resolve's been broken by the drivel you've spewed onto this thread, serving to emphasise that with a talent like yours, you really could wank for England

:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here