Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

your a joke club

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
:facepalm: I've heard it all now.

Just heard on radio 5 live Palace are blaming The Crystals (their cheerleaders) for their poor form. Apparently they're distracting the players at half time

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
we took 705 dont make me laugh me and you both know there is probs 705 palace fans living in brighton thats without croydon... the only way EVER we would have brought less than other clubs is becasue the police reduce the away fans to try to reduce trouble we have SOLD OUT every time at withdean FACT there was palace everywhere in town that day 3-2 at withdean everywhere in town watching it so dont give it the you could fill because you know we where all over brighton even those with no tickets you deluded child.

Punctuation marks for sale! I've got (,,,,,,,,''''''???????s) you seem to be in short supply, so maybe I will let you have some, as long as you jump in your caravan and f*** off back to Hellhurst.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Palace don't have any supporters outside Croydon, in fact its rare to meet anyone thats ever even f***ing heard of you outside Croydon.

To be fair, there's not that many that live IN Croydon that have heard of Palace either.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
No he doesn't,... every town and city has its share of prem supporter wannabes,... we are no different,..... but this is the return of those who went before, in days of 20k+ most weeks, when we had a home,.. albeit the old decrepit Goldstone ( gone but not forgotten).... this is a new platform to identify with,... thats why we will sell 18500 season tickets within a fortnight from now,... this is why we will have a sellout season, and good crowds beyond that.... so wind your neck in,....... I have spoken, and I will be heard.

Totally and utterly f***ing agree.

I used to travel home and away for years when I was younger- that being in the Goldstone days. And also when we were crap. I was a kid and lived at home, I could afford it.

I've hardly been to Withdean at all. I still get just as excited looking out for the results each week. Life has changed, I have commitments, and the Withdean location didn't help my desire to watch.

I feel i can justify the expenditure of a season ticket at Falmer. This is the case repeated thousands of times over. Former attendees (they have always been fans) are coming home. Good. And I don't think anyone will be chanting 'Glory, Glory Man Utd' at the Withdean.... well perhaps the South Stand one saturday when we make it up another league.....

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
we took 705 dont make me laugh me and you both know there is probs 705 palace fans living in brighton thats without croydon... the only way EVER we would have brought less than other clubs is becasue the police reduce the away fans to try to reduce trouble we have SOLD OUT every time at withdean FACT there was palace everywhere in town that day 3-2 at withdean everywhere in town watching it so dont give it the you could fill because you know we where all over brighton even those with no tickets you deluded child.

You don't half talk some shit.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The following is considered appropriate when you think the poster is a ****:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
:facepalm: I've heard it all now.

Just heard on radio 5 live Palace are blaming The Crystals (their cheerleaders) for their poor form. Apparently they're distracting the players at half time

Have you seen them? They are quite distracting. The Football League didn't do an award for fittest cheerleaders, but if they had I fear our rivals might have nicked it.

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
Couldn't resist writing on here, live in Woodingdean brighton but croydon born palace fan and its f***ing disgusting to see the amount of man u, arsenal chelsea etc fans around me getting season tickets for you lot becasue 'it looks nice' my neighbor a man u fan passionate but getting a brighton season ticket and he insists to me he is not going to get hooked and support brighton huhhh!! wheres the logic. its just funny to see all the ' where were u when you where sh*t fans coming out' its true people that wouldnt even dream of seeing you are now suddenly hardened albion fans its pathetic id rather 10,000 die hard passionate fans than some some plastic man u chelsea arsenal fans resulting in you because its too expensive to see there proper team they support.

Just dont get too agitated when you see half the of falmer sitting when you score not interested. turning into another fulham cheap premier league football plastic fans that purely go for a game of football no passion. Living in brighton i can just see the amount of people who dont ever SUPPORT brighton getting season tickets its a joke like i said 'where were they when u where shit' you still are but still where have these lot been at withdean which has only just started selling out in years!!

good luck and cover your mouths at falmer if you feel yourself singing glory glory man united!!! JOKE CLUB

See this is what happens when brothers and sisters have children.

What a fascinating social experiment you are.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Next season is gonna be great with chumps like this from cardiff , forrest , arse etc. all coming on here to cop abuse. What shallow boring lives people like this must lead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
palace2 - you are genuinely tragic. I'm not even comfortable belittling you (and I, like many others on here, could take you apart). You are clearly not very literate, and going from your pitiful posts, you may not quite be "all there". Thats not necessarily your fault, but you are now on a forum where you are publically humiliating yourself to a great many people. This is the internet. Your family could see this.

Please, gather up the bedraggled shreds of whatever is left of your dignity, shuffle off to that doorway, close it on your way out, and return to the general mongfest amongst your fellow fans on those Palace messageboards, where your crippling mental inadequacies will not be brutally exposed, but hopefully embraced.

Seriously, its for the best. You can't handle it here. Otherwise I fear within a week you will be found dead in a siding at East Croydon station with nothing but a blank, gurning grin on your spot-ridden face, and a sperm-stained photo of Lorraine Kelly covering your inadequate penis.

Thanks for popping in though. Ta-taa for now.

xx

Last edited:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Couldn't resist writing on here, live in Woodingdean brighton but croydon born palace fan and its f***ing disgusting to see the amount of man u, arsenal chelsea etc fans around me getting season tickets for you lot becasue 'it looks nice' my neighbor a man u fan passionate but getting a brighton season ticket and he insists to me he is not going to get hooked and support brighton huhhh!! wheres the logic. its just funny to see all the ' where were u when you where sh*t fans coming out' its true people that wouldnt even dream of seeing you are now suddenly hardened albion fans its pathetic id rather 10,000 die hard passionate fans than some some plastic man u chelsea arsenal fans resulting in you because its too expensive to see there proper team they support.

Just dont get too agitated when you see half the of falmer sitting when you score not interested. turning into another fulham cheap premier league football plastic fans that purely go for a game of football no passion. Living in brighton i can just see the amount of people who dont ever SUPPORT brighton getting season tickets its a joke like i said 'where were they when u where shit' you still are but still where have these lot been at withdean which has only just started selling out in years!!

good luck and cover your mouths at falmer if you feel yourself singing glory glory man united!!! JOKE CLUB

In his defence, he is only 4 years old.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Woodingdean Palarse Fan - some personal pics !!

Woodingdean Palarse Fan some pics of your home and family for you to enjoy !!!

Attachments

• pikey 4.bmp
    381.6 KB · Views: 190
  • pikey1.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 192
  • pikey 7.jpg
    pikey 7.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 180
  • pikey 3.bmp
    658.8 KB · Views: 192
  • pikey 5.jpg
    pikey 5.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 185

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Amex message to all Palarse pikeys

Attachments

• pikey 6.jpg
    pikey 6.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 183

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4036039 said:
Why do people respond to these sorta threads. It's 6 pages of swearing, calling him an inbred pikey or ripping on his spelling. Same old. He's obviously just a kid so why give him the reaction he wants.

this pretty much, I'd say he's about 13 , 14 tops.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here