Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
27 in May!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
25, yet I shave my head to hide the receeding hairline :nono:

I feel your pain, although I’m still in the keep your hair long to hide the receding hairline camp. I’m too scared to shave my head as it’s shaped like an avocado!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I feel your pain, although I’m still in the keep your hair long to hide the receding hairline camp. I’m too scared to shave my head as it’s shaped like an avocado!

I tried growing it brushing forward, but it didn't suit me - I've had spiked hair since I was 13! I quite like me new look though, especially when matched with a few days of beard growth.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I tried growing it brushing forward, but it didn't suit me - I've had spiked hair since I was 13! I quite like me new look though, especially when matched with a few days of beard growth.

I’ll have to give in soon but all the time I’ve still got 90% of my hair I’ll persevere.

Male pattern baldness is f***ing SHIT especially when you haven’t even hit 30 yet!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
I'm 38 too !!! its a f***ing avalanche

Perhaps its something to do with being 6/7 in 78/79 ... Darts were top of the charts and we used leg it around the playground st Marys in Portslade singing "he shot, he scored, he must be peter ward peter ward peter ward"

Then thatcher got in, as I recall....

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
I'm 38 too !!! its a f***ing avalanche

Perhaps its something to do with being 6/7 in 78/79 ... Darts were top of the charts and we used leg it around the playground st Marys in Portslade singing "he shot, he scored, he must be peter ward peter ward peter ward"

Then thatcher got in, as I recall....

A particularly good year - this vintage of Albion fan is amongst the most subtle and full-bodied (ahem) that you can find.

9/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here