Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls Day - Many people attending tomorrow?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I'll be there with my 2 daughters. I know that the tickets sy that its a 9am start, but does anyone know if it is essential to be there at that time, or can one just show up at whatever time before it finishes (obviously the longer we are there the more we'll be able to see and do)?

Bognorblue

Nov 6, 2011
Not sure, I have searched but cannot find anymore info. 9am seems a tad early for the players to start training?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm meant to be going with the whole family, however daughter is ill and that may mean the wife takes my 2 sons as she hasn't been to the Amex yet, so a nice treat without me having to suffer her at a match!

edit: I seem to remember something about stuff starting at 9.30am, can't find anything for definite now though.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
We're going tomorrow with our 4yrold son he is looking forward to it we are aiming to get there for 9am ish.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very limited information available I'm afraid and I think a bit of an own goal by the club. just received an e-mail from the transport manager with fairly useless advice - when the one thing we all need to know is when to get there and what is going to be happening when...

I blame Ashley Barnes.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I know these days are free but in the past I have been a little disappointed - aparently there are no autographs at this one so Jnr has decided to opt out. Last years was a nightmare at withdean.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
My 3.8 yr old has perked up since I told him we'll possibly eat sweets on the train there.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm going with grandson Jack who's having his first visit to the Amex at the age of two - the same age as his mother was when she first went to the Goldstone. She's coming with us too. And so's Will, and he's less than one. Don't suppose we'll be there before 9.30 though.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I bought a parking ticket for Bennetts field as didn't wanna train it with my 4 year old daughter . I always get the train to games so does anyone know where Bennetts field is ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bought a parking ticket for Bennetts field as didn't wanna train it with my 4 year old daughter . I always get the train to games so does anyone know where Bennetts field is ?

Just drive to the stadium, Bennetts Field is immediately behind the East stand next to the coach park. There'll be stewards to guide you in.

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
I'm sending the Mrs with the two boys, so look after her, she's nervous of the small one running off

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I'm going to take my little girl - going to get the train up - aiming to be there about 9.30 as the Xmas party we had to hang around for yonks outside whilst everyone went through the bar code turn styles and there were buggys - kids it took ages - so I thought this time i would leave it a bit.

Don't know what to expect but happy the club are organising these days for the kids there and for a pound it's a cheap morning out until she gets me in the shop!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I'm going to take my little girl - going to get the train up - aiming to be there about 9.30 as the Xmas party we had to hang around for yonks outside whilst everyone went through the bar code turn styles and there were buggys - kids it took ages - so I thought this time i would leave it a bit.

Don't know what to expect but happy the club are organising these days for the kids there and for a pound it's a cheap morning out until she gets me in the shop!!!!

Its 20% off i think in the shop today for those attending isnt it? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here